Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desmond Johnson- Cumberland High School

Featured Replies

Where did he wind up going? Heard today that he was going to UNC and playing on the JV team down there?

Where did he wind up going? Heard today that he was going to UNC and playing on the JV team down there?

 

What is UNC?

  • Author

North Carolina...its not Roy Williams team, it's the JV team that I heard. They play teams like Asbury, Alice Lloyd and small schools of the sort.

Where did he wind up going? Heard today that he was going to UNC and playing on the JV team down there?

 

Des will be going to LMU this fall.......

  • Author

Thanks for the clarification. Like I said, the UNC JV thing was something I had heard down here. Best of luck to him at LMU. He has the ability to play bigger in my opinion but LMU is a great fit for him. Is Wilson or Leisge going anywhere?

Thanks for the clarification. Like I said, the UNC JV thing was something I had heard down here. Best of luck to him at LMU. He has the ability to play bigger in my opinion but LMU is a great fit for him. Is Wilson or Leisge going anywhere?

 

Last I heard Wilson was going to go to Berea College.

Wilson has committed to Berea.............

UNC has to hate getting beat in the recruiting game by Berea.

 

"You win some, you lose some," Roy Williams stated.

Is LMU Lincoln Memorial or Loyola Marymount? I'm guessing the first, but am not sure.

Is LMU Lincoln Memorial or Loyola Marymount? I'm guessing the first, but am not sure.

 

The first one is right. :thumb:

Des will be going to LMU this fall.......

 

 

He'll be playing in what is IMO one of the nicest arenas around. Tex Turner Arena on the campus of LMU.

Tex Turner Arena  resized.jpg

He'll be playing in what is IMO one of the nicest arenas around. Tex Turner Arena on the campus of LMU.

 

Please tell me what school is LMU? Also tell me what school the young man is going to play basketball? At first it was UNC JV. Spell it out for me please.:sleep:

Lincoln Memorial University.

Lincoln Memorial University.

 

Thanks!

 

P.S What was the talk about UNC JV?

  • Author
Thanks!

 

P.S What was the talk about UNC JV?

 

That was just something I heard down here. It kind of made sense since it was the JV team and he moved to Cumberland from North Carolina. Someone probably just heard that and passed it along to me. I was unsure where he was attending so I posted this to see where. Desmond will be playing at LMU and not the rumored UNC JV team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.