Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson County's new coach

Featured Replies

I was told Keith Hayes is now principal. Who's the new coach?

Edited by gold sunrise

I was told Keith Hayes is now principal. Who's the new coach?

 

I heard Tim Truitt was taking over this year. Not sure, but that is the name on the KHSAA coaching list. That is always a good place to look when you are in doubt of a coaches name....;)

Edited by gold sunrise

  • Author

I went to Jackson's team page and it still listed Keith. Bubba, you have too much time on your hands.

I heard Tim Truitt was taking over this year. Not sure, but that is the name on the KHSAA coaching list. That is always a good place to look when you are in doubt of a coaches name....;)

 

I think he was the girls volleyball coach this year. A nice guy, but he will face a total rebuilding year in boys basketball, didn't JC have about 9 or 10 seniors last year? Life after Brumback will be difficult. Great time to change jobs for Hayes.

I heard Tim Truitt was taking over this year. Not sure, but that is the name on the KHSAA coaching list. That is always a good place to look when you are in doubt of a coaches name....;)

 

ttt

Edited by The Breeze
double post

It is Tim Truett. I talked to him earlier in the week. He played at Jackson when the Generals upset Corbin in the 1994 regional and lost in the finals to Clay.

  • Author

You're the best HDE. Just giving you a hard time.

It is Tim Truett. I talked to him earlier in the week. He played at Jackson when the Generals upset Corbin in the 1994 regional and lost in the finals to Clay.
Harlan won the Region in 94. Truitt graduated in 95-96 they lost to Harlan in the semi-finals, Harlan won the region that year. Truitt was a Senior with Maddon.

Might be old-timers setting in on HDE....lol

I know my mind is not what it used to be a few years ago.

I use the excuse of my diabetes and my gout for my memory loss.

Harlan won the Region in 94. Truitt graduated in 95-96 they lost to Harlan in the semi-finals, Harlan won the region that year. Truitt was a Senior with Maddon.

 

Harlan won the region in 93,95, and 96. Clay won the region in 94. They beat Jackson in the finals at Clay that year.

Harlan won the Region in 94. Truitt graduated in 95-96 they lost to Harlan in the semi-finals, Harlan won the region that year. Truitt was a Senior with Maddon.

 

Harlan lost to Clay in the semifinals.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.