Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co.

Featured Replies

Could someone give me more information about them. I could only find around 300 threads about them on this board.

  • Author

Only kidding but it does seem that every other thread is about Elliott. I fully expect to see a thread discussing their shoe sizes.

 

With that said I really hope they win the state championship.

Only kidding but it does seem that every other thread is about Elliott. I fully expect to see a thread discussing their shoe sizes.

 

With that said I really hope they win the state championship.

 

9, 10, 10.5, 11 and 13.

Could someone give me more information about them. I could only find around 300 threads about them on this board.

 

And now there are 301.

;Could someone give me more information about them. [/font][/size] I could only find around 300 threads about them on this board.

 

 

They are really good.;)

You guys kill me!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You could say they are all good looking boys.

They never give up & play so extremely hard ! Uh oh, so sorry this may have already been said in one of the other 300 threads.

Elliott wins by 30+, wait I think that has been said a bunch of time before also.

They are a machine, as good at doing what they do best better than any other team I have seen. Seem to never stop coming at you. They play defense very well to be such a good offensive team. Seem to never miss the open man, amazing team to watch. Unless someone puts an invisible lid on the rims at Rupp, they could win it all.

Does Elliott have a good team this year?

It's been said they have a week schedule. Maybe someone else has heard this too?

We love all the attention good or bad. I think by the seasons end folks will know Where Elliott County is!!!!:ylsuper:

This whole thread is HILARIOUS!!!! If it was April instead of Jan I'd think it was a prank!! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.