First time I have seen a high school coach coach a game in a tee shirt

I have been watching the Marshall County/Rose Hill game on WazooSports. The Rose Hill coaching staff are wearing the Marshall Co. Hoop Fest tee shirts. I think this is about as informal dress as I have seen during a regular season game. What's next, cut offs and wife beaters?

From listening to the broadcast, i think the tee shirts are the Gunner Gillespie shirts. I know the broadcasters mentioned that Bruce Pearl was at the gym in his yellow tee shirt honoring Gunner. I think that is the son of the head coach at Marshall County. Someone might correct me if I am wrong, or fill in any missing information.

If this is the case I think it is a classy act from a classy group at Rose Hill.

From listening to the broadcast, i think the tee shirts are the Gunner Gillespie shirts. I know the broadcasters mentioned that Bruce Pearl was at the gym in his yellow tee shirt honoring Gunner. I think that is the son of the head coach at Marshall County. Someone might correct me if I am wrong, or fill in any missing information.

If this is the case i think it is a classy act from a classy group at Rose Hill.

Thumbs up to the Rose Hill staff for this. Terrible situation with the coach's son.

I have been watching the Marshall County/Rose Hill game on WazooSports. The Rose Hill coaching staff are wearing the Marshall Co. Hoop Fest tee shirts. I think this is about as informal dress as I have seen during a regular season game. What's next, cut offs and wife beaters?

Wife beaters?