Elliott County 83 Ashland 75

Ashland with way to many turnovers to win this one. Back to work for the Tomcats and good luck to Elliott County unless we meet again;)

Elliott County

Ethan Faulkner 18

Evan Faulkner 17

Ferguson 20

51.6% for the field.

Ashland

Bonner 20?

Around 60% from the feild.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to the whole game and didn't hear any mention of the Ashland cheering section. Were they there and, if so, did they perform as they do at home games?

Also, it sounded like Elliott County had real problems hitting foul shots. Is that normally the case? It didn't make much difference tonight but could haunt them in a tight game decided by foul shots. They do make some threes but they sure missed a load of them.

Ashland showed that they deserve to be rated third in the region behind Russell and Elliott County.

Great win for Elliott. I think the Lions are the favorites in the 16th at this point.

Why would Elliott be the favorite over Russell? IMO Russell has done nothing to show that they aren't still the team to beat.

Big win for the Lions. Right now I would put them right behind Russell as the favorite to win the region but don't count out the Tomcats in the post season, they have a nice squad too.

Nice avatar dinoradja. I'm sure Jeff Hall doesn't care for it though. :lol: