Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 83 Ashland 75

Featured Replies

Ashland with way to many turnovers to win this one. Back to work for the Tomcats and good luck to Elliott County unless we meet again;)

 

Elliott County

 

Ethan Faulkner 18

Evan Faulkner 17

Ferguson 20

 

51.6% for the field.

 

Ashland

 

Bonner 20?

 

Around 60% from the feild.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott may be one of the best teams in the area. The only thing that could prevent them from moving to state is a very small bench.

Congratulations to Elliott County. Big win, late in the season. I'm with Onetoya - Ashland will regroup and give it another shot.

 

Sounded like Elliott's ability to hit the 3 turned the tide.

 

 

Frances

I listened to the whole game and didn't hear any mention of the Ashland cheering section. Were they there and, if so, did they perform as they do at home games?

 

Also, it sounded like Elliott County had real problems hitting foul shots. Is that normally the case? It didn't make much difference tonight but could haunt them in a tight game decided by foul shots. They do make some threes but they sure missed a load of them.

 

Ashland showed that they deserve to be rated third in the region behind Russell and Elliott County.

I listened as well and could hear them cheering!

Of course they were there! You know the Ashland fans always support their boys!!!

Good win for Elliott. I am not writing off Ashland. They still are the favorite in the 64th.

Great win for Elliott. I think the Lions are the favorites in the 16th at this point.

I agree with ya old shooter!!!

Great win for Elliott. I think the Lions are the favorites in the 16th at this point.

 

 

Why would Elliott be the favorite over Russell? IMO Russell has done nothing to show that they aren't still the team to beat.

Great win for Elliott. I think the Lions are the favorites in the 16th at this point.

 

I agree this is a great win for the Lions but I still have to give Russell the edge in the 16th.

Big win for the Lions. Right now I would put them right behind Russell as the favorite to win the region but don't count out the Tomcats in the post season, they have a nice squad too.

Big win for the Lions. Right now I would put them right behind Russell as the favorite to win the region but don't count out the Tomcats in the post season, they have a nice squad too.

 

 

Nice avatar dinoradja. I'm sure Jeff Hall doesn't care for it though. :lol:

Big win for the Lions. Right now I would put them right behind Russell as the favorite to win the region but don't count out the Tomcats in the post season, they have a nice squad too.

 

I believe Elliott will beat Russell this season.

Congrats to Elliott! They have rebounded nicely from their loss in the All A.

 

I think they are 2nd in the 16th right now, behind Russell. But they have a good chance of winning it too. But in the Regional tourneys anything can happen, so you can't even disregard any team!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.