Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TomcatChick41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TomcatChick41

  1. Elliott just made the plays down the stretch to win. Way too many turnovers for the Tomcats. Should be a good one if they meet up again.
  2. Scooterbob is entitled to his opinion. He has definitely earned the right to voice his opinion on matters that concern RH. He without a doubt wants nothing but the best for RH. His ideas of whats best for RH may be different from others, but that in no way makes them wrong.
  3. Yep, you'd know. Wait, do you mean playing for your third different high school, or third place? Im confused....
  4. Seeding allows the kids on the floor to decide who they play in the post season, and that is how it should be.
  5. There is one and only one decision maker.
  6. McDavid had 20 points and 17 boards.
  7. Heard Sparks had 29 for Raceland. Ashland should have a MAJOR advantage inside.
  8. Yeah, its bad news for us that he got 25 on Raceland. :scared: :lol:
  9. I didnt listen to the entire post game interview, but I listened to most of it. I did NOT hear him say that.
  10. Exactly! That makes perfect sense! :lol:
  11. Ashland, BC, and RH voted to seed.
  12. It was a draw, ya know like picking names out of a hat.
  13. Darn I was close in my prediction -
  14. I know him a little. But basically I'm just really intelligent. :thumb: And if you know who I'am, consider yourself lucky.
  15. Dont forget Tim Thirion. I also think Tim Thirion's back hair should have a supporting role. :lol:
  16. Im thinking Boyd will come out and pull off the upset. BC 54 Russell 51
  17. They played in the District Finals in '03 at Boyd Co. They did not play in the regular season that year. So I guess it was '04 the last time Ashland played at RH. I believe they played a home/home schedule that year. They did not play in the regular season in '05 or '06. I hope all that information is correct.
  18. Seeding is the way to go. It makes the regular season more meaningful. A blind draw can reward a team who didnt earn it on the floor.
  19. I believe it may be voted on every year....
  20. Either '03, or '04.... I cant exactly remember.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.