Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs. Pikeville

Featured Replies

I think since both teams had pretty easy wins this week, then it is fair to go ahead and start this thread. Any thoughts or predictions?

  • Replies 185
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry has got to be the favorite in this one...they have 5 straight wins against Pikeville. Both teams have good defenses but I think Belfry's offense will put up more points.

 

Belfry 22

Pikeville 14

 

 

GO PANTHERS!!!

Pikeville-8

Belfry-6

Whichever team cures theyre turnover ailments wins. I pick Pikeville in a defensive war.

  • Author

Belfry has a great defense, and I look for them to win this game. IMO Belfry's turnover bug was corrected when they switched qb's. The exchange is nice and crisp now and the offense seems to be really going now. I look for Belfry to take this game.

This will be the best Pikeville - Belfry matchup in several years.

This will be the best Pikeville - Belfry matchup in several years.

 

 

This should be a great game...even better if Mayo could play for P-ville. Harmon is a load....probably the biggest load in the Mountains since Doug Howard. However, without Mayo....I think P-ville's offense will not have enough to pull off the win.

 

Belfry 35

Pikeville 18

This one should be a great game and one the i believe should come down to the wire. Im a little uneasy with this pick but im going to go with Pikeville in a tight, tight game. My prediction:

 

Pikeville: 21

Belfry: 20

Statement time for Belfry.... Belfry has a decisive edge in the trenches.

 

Harmon is a load...but Dustin May is as well.... May will be the workhorse that opens up the opportunity for the one or two big plays Belfry will need.

 

Belfry 21

Pikeville 7

I believe Pikeville is due for a good game against Belfry. Its been awhile since the Panthers have gotten a W over the Pirates and I feel they may have their best chance in years. With that being said, I feel the difference will be how well Pikeville's line holds up this year. In years past their line has been the problem in matchups with the Pirates, but according to most Panther fans the line is much bigger and improved. I actually look for a low scoring game with Belfry winning by a slim margin. Belfry 21-20 or 21-14. Sorry Pirate fans I just dont see another blow out win this year.

This will be the best Pikeville - Belfry matchup in several years.

 

 

I agree.

I really think Belfry will dominate.

 

Belfry 28 - Pikeville 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.