Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TRUE REDHOUND

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TRUE REDHOUND

  1. 4 too many. X and trinity is a given one of them will get it before the season ever starts NCC will win well deserving. I will go out on a limb and say HHS will win as well.
  2. Congratulations. Probably one of the fastet high school football players i have ever witnessed.
  3. Breds make it three, the west isn't as strong as the east in 2A, we know we've been both places recently.
  4. Congrats NCC I hope i was right, that we watched the two best teams in 2A last week at your place. That was hopefilly the state chamionship game.
  5. Congrats to Coach Rains and the LCA eagles
  6. I don't think anybody will stop the train Belfry it on this year. Its headed for Louisville. Belfry by 3 touchdowns.
  7. You got it. There D Line was disciplined, how many ball did we have batted down, hard to get the ball movin through the air with a big paw up there in the air.
  8. Bottom line Corbin had some breaks go the other way in the second half and just got out played in the second half. The emotional drive and intensity was there through out the game. Some missed tackles and such.
  9. I would think #15 from NCC would be listed in there.
  10. Your right the next two years will be a blast!! I am allready looking forward to it.
  11. :thumb: Very well put hounds. Great season Corbin. Good luck to NCC. I think this was alot better of a game than most expected, too bad it didn't go for good for us. It was fun to watch anyhow. Corbin got beat by a very solid opponent last night #24 and #20 are very elusive and # 15 on D allways finds a way to the ball.
  12. Hazard rolls, then the 'ville gets even.
  13. I was, they said I missed you by about 10 min.
  14. Everyone is entitled to their opinon. Have you seen any video on Corbin? How can you make that presumption if you haven't. I hate to break it to you, but the NORTHERN KENTUCKY schools are not the only ones with a very rich tradition. NCC is not the only school in kentucky playing good football right now at this point in the season. But hey Corbin is a push over, right??? No contest for the Breds? Corbin will be ready to play and prove to the whole state of kentucky that NKY football is not all there is.
  15. Pikeville wins in a close one until the 4th qtr, then they open it up.
  16. They better have the traffic situation figured out, becasue the south is invading the north on friday.
  17. Your prediction is about a commical as your avatar.
  18. If all goes well we will be able to show you those northerners just what a hosscat and a beardog is.:thumb:
  19. Seen them both play, Belfry big. If Corbin puts pressure on the QB like Belfry can against somerset it gets ugly. Belfry probably won't miss many tackles. Oh and Belfry fans get ready for the home officials.
  20. You may equate NCC to Belfry and i may be wrong but you will find out this friday that there is probably not a more physical team in the state as Belfry. After watching some of the online video's they just don't look that physical like bubba said they are like a bball on grass. Like I said video may not do them justice and i may be wrong. There is no doubt about it, this will on of the hardest faught games in the state this friday, with the rich tradition of NCC and the rich tradition of Corbin everything will be left on the field with no regrets except for the score for one un lucky team. Corbin is a very physical football team and have the weapons to go along with the physical play. I watched NCC at papa johns last year and they were a fine team then and im sure they are now. Corbin is no slouch so i cant wait to see how it all pans out.
  21. 49-6 Coach Jewell pulls most starters in the 2nd qtr. 2nd half will be JV and Freshmen
  22. The best two i have seen are Bell's kicker and Dunbar's
  23. I was shocked after the Hazard game, so who knows maybe the stars will line up right for LC. The loss of Roskoph may have given LC a little somting to prove. I'll still take M'boro by 3 touchdowns if adams is healthy.
  24. I was shocked after the Hazard game, so who knows maybe the stars line up right for LC. The loss of Roskoph may have given LC a little somting to prove. I'll still take M'boro by 3 touchdowns if adams is healthy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.