Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA 45 Hazard 21

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go, Eagles. Payback and then some when it counted most. Now, Go Get The Tigers!!!

Great win for LCA, again, where are the doubters now.

 

Like I said before, this district is going to be a force to recon with. The closest game for LCA in the playoffs was inter-district play with Raceland.

 

Congratulations to LCA, and good luck in the Championship game.

Way to go LCA...I bet Bluto is doing back flips....:dancingpa

I think I hit this one on the head. I said by 3TDS.

 

Who was it that said, "wow a 40 point turn around". I doubt they will admit to it now.

Congrats to LCA good luck in the CHAMPIONSHIP Dec 7

Who was it that said, "wow a 40 point turn around". I doubt they will admit to it now.

 

You know you are right........

Way to get pay-back at the very best time, great win.

Way to go LCA...I bet Bluto is doing back flips....:dancingpa

 

If i COULD, I would!!!

Way to go!:thumb:

Great coaching job!!! What a turn around!

Young team so focused, with a lot to prove.

Beat Tigers!

(Private -vs- Semi-private!;))

Good job LCA, I knew you would do it. See you at the Pizza box!

Congrats to LCA on the win and a trip to Papa Johns next week, you deserve it. I certainly wish that it could have been my Ramblers but I am glad that our district will be represented in Louisville:thumb:.

I believe that all of Raceland will be pulling for you. I know that I will. :thumb::thumb:

 

Looks like it will be Beechwood, I have the world of respect for both programs, what else can be said about the great program at Beechwood, they are class all the way as is LCA.

 

 

Also, Congrats to Hazard on agreat season, you certainly have nothing to hang your heads over.

Who was it that said, "wow a 40 point turn around". I doubt they will admit to it now.

 

Wow...a 40+ point turnaround? That's huge. ...

 

 

......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.