Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County at Belfry

Who wins? 181 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Promises to be a battle of heavyweights. Any thoughts/predictions?

  • Replies 179
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Gotta go with Breathitt in this one. Belfry will be able to run the ball well against Breathitt, but Breathitt will be able to answer each time. Breathitt wins 32-28

I have seen both play and Belfry will dominate from the kickoff untill the final horn. I don't think Breathitt nor the Russell team they just defeated could play with the Pirates this year. (And I'm not even a Belfry fan) Unless Belfry puts the football on the ground some and gives Breathitt a short field it will be one sided. Belfry is to physical up front and Breathitt will not be able to slow down Belfry in the Bear defense. May and Lee will have field days against the smaller weaker Bobcat defense. I wish both teams the best of luck.

 

Belfry: 42

Breathitt: 6

I hate when two teams I really like have to square off like this.

I think Belfry takes this one.

Good luck to both teams play each play like it is the last you willl ever play.

I had a masters class this summer with Coach Tackett from Belfry, he is a class act and a super representive of the school, community, and program. I making the drive to the game and I'll wear the Belfry shirt he gave me this summer. Show them Angry Red!!!!!

I thought at the start of the season that these two teams would meet up at the end of the year and after seeing them both play I knew they would. Now who do I think will win I think both teams are able and capable to pull it out but I have to go with Belfry. I think all around they might be the better team . But either way it will be a very good ball game . Good luck to both and hopefully the team that win's will bring back the state championship to the Mountians .:dancingpa

Belfry 28

BC 14

 

Belfry's defense is just too strong.

Breathitt made a beleiver out of me .. You can win a football game and lose lines of scrimmage.

Belfry doesn't see many passing teams ... Belfry will have to make plays in secondary to beat Breathitt ... Can Belfry win this type of game. Breathitt will put everyone in the box and even Belfry won't run wild ... If they do , Red Army will win ..

Beware Belfry - you have to get points at each opportunity .... Devils fell in love with dropping back and tackling recievers after they caught the ball .. Need a pass rush that knocks Breathitt QB to the ground , Breathitt does excellent job protecting QB ..

 

Breathitt strength is QB who can play catch with recievers who do not drop the ball - rare in high school ...Recievers are steady ...

IMO these are the two best teams in 3A. This should be a battle. Hope everyone plays their best and stays healthy.

Belfry win this one Big. There are no dogs in this race. Cake walk the rest of the way. Teams to compare to Belfry are NCC,Beechwood,LCA.

  • Author
I have seen both play and Belfry will dominate from the kickoff untill the final horn. I don't think Breathitt nor the Russell team they just defeated could play with the Pirates this year. (And I'm not even a Belfry fan) Unless Belfry puts the football on the ground some and gives Breathitt a short field it will be one sided. Belfry is to physical up front and Breathitt will not be able to slow down Belfry in the Bear defense. May and Lee will have field days against the smaller weaker Bobcat defense. I wish both teams the best of luck.

 

Belfry: 42

Breathitt: 6

 

If the Belfry players are this overconfident, it could be a long night at the CAM.

First of all, good luck to both Belfry and Breathitt co.. Bot of these are quality football programs and deserve to be in this game.

 

Belfry 27

Breathitt 7

Breathitt made a beleiver out of me .. You can win a football game and lose lines of scrimmage.

Belfry doesn't see many passing teams ... Belfry will have to make plays in secondary to beat Breathitt ... Can Belfry win this type of game. Breathitt will put everyone in the box and even Belfry won't run wild ... If they do , Red Army will win ..

Beware Belfry - you have to get points at each opportunity .... Devils fell in love with dropping back and tackling recievers after they caught the ball .. Need a pass rush that knocks Breathitt QB to the ground , Breathitt does excellent job protecting QB ..

 

Breathitt strength is QB who can play catch with recievers who do not drop the ball - rare in high school ...Recievers are steady ...

Man we just played one of the states top offenses and had a 38-7 lead in the third quarter.

Belfry defense has no weakness. I guarantee you if Breathit was to beat Belfry they will have to do it like 14-7 or something.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.