Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion

Deimos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the Belfry team of the past 2 years, but still a very dangerous team. For Sheldon Clark to come away with the W, they will have to play mistake free football. Create turnovers, and eat up the clock. If we don't Belfry will. Both teams are better than the 1st time they met this season, so I look for it to be a long night of smash mouth football from both sides. I believe it will be a great game. Looking for my Cards to come out on top.

This isn't the Belfry team of the past 2 years, but still a very dangerous team. For Sheldon Clark to come away with the W, they will have to play mistake free football. Create turnovers, and eat up the clock. If we don't Belfry will. Both teams are better than the 1st time they met this season, so I look for it to be a long night of smash mouth football from both sides. I believe it will be a great game. Looking for my Cards to come out on top.

I really agree with your post, although I am a Belfry fan. but I am about tired of hearing the statement that this isnt the same Belfry team of the past two years. We all know that! It was known before the season started. Listen .. Belfry is 10-2 this season with a three headed running attack and one heck of a coach to boot. I just wish more people would quit using the statement that is obvious, every team is different from year to year, the key at Belfry is tradition, and thats something we have a ton of and when someone plays for Belfry they are not looking to past teams, they are just looking to represent the name on the front of thier jerseys and thier community and thats it. They dont want to be last years team, they want to be This! years team! :fight:

I really agree with your post, although I am a Belfry fan. but I am about tired of hearing the statement that this isnt the same Belfry team of the past two years. We all know that! It was known before the season started. Listen .. Belfry is 10-2 this season with a three headed running attack and one heck of a coach to boot. I just wish more people would quit using the statement that is obvious, every team is different from year to year, the key at Belfry is tradition, and thats something we have a ton of and when someone plays for Belfry they are not looking to past teams, they are just looking to represent the name on the front of thier jerseys and thier community and thats it. They dont want to be last years team, they want to be This! years team! :fight:

I understand and agree and I feel this years Belfry team has really made its own mark and identity in the football pages. Being a Sheldon Clark fan I must say Im pulling for the Cardinals but I must admitt that Belfry is one heck of a team right now in their own right, they too have surprised many this year and are just as dangerous as any Belfry team of the past. Maybe not with all the glimmer and bright lights but still winning games and thats what counts. My hat is off to the Belfry program, but right now it is about right now, and the boys playing this year have worked just as hard and came just as far as about 8 others in class 2a in the state and thats a great feat for anyone.

But now for this Friday night I look for 1 heck of a game from 2 great teams

but I have to go with the Cardinals in a real close one

Cardinals 15

Pirates 14

Sheldon Clark will end their season Friday night at CAM..........Belfry will move on to play in the State Semi Finals for the 3rd year in a row.......

:dancingpa :dancingpa

and there is no way Sheldon Clark will hold the Pirates to only 14 points........

Haywood will take what the defense gives him. If possible, I beleive he would prefer to run 3 plays the entire game. If Sheldon Clark has success stopping the fullback, then it will be fun game to watch. Everything Belfry gets feeds off the fullback this season.

May was VERY impressive against Middlesboro. At fullback and at linebacker. He is going to be a fantastic tailback in the future, but he is the best FULLBACK I've seen this season.

Last night on the late news, from WYMT Hazard TV Station, they announced that the game between Belfry and Sheldon Clark Friday night,will be carried live on their Station.

The Sports Overtime that is part of the late news will also be carried Live from Belfry Field..

Looking foward to watching the game...

Good luck to both teams. I expect a good and close game..

:dancingpa :dancingpa