Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion

Deimos

This game will be the first time I actually get to see Sheldon Clark & Belfry play. I had to work concession during the first match-up so I didn't see anything. :mad:

I wanted to know..who is SC's playmaker? Who will be the go-to guy? Does SC have 3 backs able to carry the ball or do they depend on one person?

SC has several playmakers :thumb:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder which side Coach Matney will set on? Everyone knows he will be at this game. I also would like to hear his prediction not that it matters would just be interesting.

THis should be a great game though Im sure everyone is excited.

Good Question I think Coach Matney prolly be standing along the fence some where :D

I really agree with your post, although I am a Belfry fan. but I am about tired of hearing the statement that this isnt the same Belfry team of the past two years. We all know that! It was known before the season started. Listen .. Belfry is 10-2 this season with a three headed running attack and one heck of a coach to boot. I just wish more people would quit using the statement that is obvious, every team is different from year to year, the key at Belfry is tradition, and thats something we have a ton of and when someone plays for Belfry they are not looking to past teams, they are just looking to represent the name on the front of thier jerseys and thier community and thats it. They dont want to be last years team, they want to be This! years team! :fight:

Couldnt have said it better myself! I too am tired of hearing that statement! Pirates will come out on top in this game! :fire: :fight:

all i gotta say is belfry man!!!

big !!

BHS 40

SC 15 MAYBE 18

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When someone for Leslie posted Leslie 42 SCHS 14 last week, I laughed.

I laughed a good one.

I shall say the same thing as last week...

You're just pouring fuel on the fire! :thumb:

Need it be any clearer for everyone. There is a big difference in playing Belfry and Leslie Co. Belfry has it, Leslie Co wanted it. Belfry is the top dog in our region and has been for a long time. Yes there have been years that others have taken us down but everyone, no matter what, would do whatever they can to take down the Pirates and more that 90% of the time they walk away from playing the Pirates with a loss under their belt. Leslie is a team that draws you in on the run and then throws it deep. Yes they were a good team but not good enough, and yes they got beat by a good Sheldon Clark team. Belfry will line up and go all night long ramming the ball right down your mouth, whether you like it or not, and they will continue to do it until someone can stop it. If you can stop it you will probably win, if your a good team. If you can't stop the run then your in for a long night.

What I am saying is this. Sheldon Clark you are a good ball team. You beat a good Leslie Co team on their home field, which if Belfry would have gotten a hold of them they would have, in my opinion, beaten them by 4 touchdowns and you come in to CAM tomorrow night saying that you are going to beat the Belfry Pirates on their on home field. I just ain't going to happen. I tell you I could not be any happier and proud of what you all have done this season but tomorrow night Sheldon Clark, get ready for basketball, because the Pirates are moving on to the State Semi Finals. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Need it be any clearer for everyone. There is a big difference in playing Belfry and Leslie Co. Belfry has it, Leslie Co wanted it. Belfry is the top dog in our region and has been for a long time. Yes there have been years that others have taken us down but everyone, no matter what, would do whatever they can to take down the Pirates and more that 90% of the time they walk away from playing the Pirates with a loss under their belt. Leslie is a team that draws you in on the run and then throws it deep. Yes they were a good team but not good enough, and yes they got beat by a good Sheldon Clark team. Belfry will line up and go all night long ramming the ball right down your mouth, whether you like it or not, and they will continue to do it until someone can stop it. If you can stop it you will probably win, if your a good team. If you can't stop the run then your in for a long night.

What I am saying is this. Sheldon Clark you are a good ball team. You beat a good Leslie Co team on their home field, which if Belfry would have gotten a hold of them they would have, in my opinion, beaten them by 4 touchdowns and you come in to CAM tomorrow night saying that you are going to beat the Belfry Pirates on their on home field. I just ain't going to happen. I tell you I could not be any happier and proud of what you all have done this season but tomorrow night Sheldon Clark, get ready for basketball, because the Pirates are moving on to the State Semi Finals. :fire: :fire: :fire:

OMG

Best Post I've heard in a long time ...

GO PIRATES !!!!!!! :dancingpa

Well, it's here. In 13 hours, there will be 2 high school football teams lined up head to head, coach to coach, fans to fans, giving everything they have to win. Those young boys will leave their blood, sweat, and tears on that field tonight, but for one team, that won't be good enough. For one team, it ends tonight no matter how much heart, determination, and fight that they brought to the game, it will end.

I have such respect for the kids that work as a team for one common goal and that is to be the best. Their hunger for victory is overwhelming and the emotions will show throughout the game. But, we all know that some kid's dream will end tonight and there will be nothing to ease the pain of defeat.

As we all travel to CAM stadium tonight, let's remember that these are just kids on that field, giving it all they have to win. Let us, the fans, be sportsman, not unsportsmanlike. Let's show our kids how much we appreciate their efforts to give us something to be proud of.

So, until the game tonight, I just want to say, I hope that every kid plays to their potetial and walks away healthy and safe.

Oh yeah, one more thing:

Go Belfry!!!!

:laugh: