Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dominator_58

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dominator_58

  1. well i believe this is all about opinion and I don't care too much about what you think or anybody else thinks.
  2. leslie could put three guys out there and beat jackson city by 10+
  3. june buchanan all the way by 10+
  4. Also Leslie has two up and coming power hitters in SCotty Bowling and Trevor Wells
  5. melton is the best coach, his record speaks for that
  6. leslie by alot, this game will not be close
  7. Well, for this past season Leslie's DT Jerry Caudill was the strongest on every part of lifting. He benched 370 lbs., squatted 500, cleaned 295. This season, they have a junior coming up through the ranks. James Mosley is a sophmore this year and junior next season, and can bench over 325.
  8. I know that Clay won by 8, but does anyone have a score?
  9. If Day and Morgan show up to play for Leslie and their bench gives them some help, this one will go to Leslie. But from what I have seen from Clay this year, they will win by 4... it will be a very close game.
  10. Don't speak too fast guys... Breathitt just beat Leslie, one of the top teams in the 14th, in Hyden tonight.
  11. Yes... by six I think. Has to be the biggest upset of the year. I could see Breathitt maybe having a chance in Jackson but to pull one out in Hyden is a big feat.
  12. I think Breathitt might have pulled this one out. Anyone have a score?
  13. Should be an easy one in Hyden tonight. Thoughts and predictions on the game?
  14. I think Tim Sizemore of Leslie has to be considered now that he has won the WYMT Mountain Classic IMO.
  15. Great win for LC... way to go Eagles!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa
  16. Leslie up early 5-2. Jump ball held to Leslie.
  17. Almost tip-off time!!! :dancingpa Leslie vs. Harlan
  18. I would have to say either Tim Sizemore of Leslie or the Buckhorn head coach. The biggest dissappointment I would have to say is Breathitt.
  19. I know he had a great game and gave Leslie a spark. he had I know at least 2 shots where he was fouled and made them. Also, Tyler Wells had a big first half. He stepped up when Morgan left early in the first quarter with two fouls. Nice job Eagles, and bring home the title!
  20. If Leslie wins the WYMT Mountain Classic tonight, then they have to be considered as the top team in the 14th.
  21. Leslie is going to be getting new away jerseys, but they have yet to get them.
  22. It will be one of the strongest regions in KY... awesome teams playing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.