Leslie vs Jackson City

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson CIty has impressed me with their hustle and shooting but I think it will be hard for them to match up physically with Leslie. To be honest if Leslie plays a complete game like they did against Lee then I'm not sure if anyone can beat them.

Jackson City doesn't match up with Leslie County. Leslie's just too big on their front line, and the kids aren't just big, they can play too! The Tigers may hang with them for a while, but the physical play and size of Leslie will finally wear them down. Leslie will win this game by around 12 to 15.

But my predictions haven't been too accurate so far.....I had Estill and Lee both winning! So, Jackson may have a chance after all.:D

I am going to stick with the Tigers of Jackson City. These kids play with a lot of heart. They are very fast paced, which IMO could possibly be hard for Leslie to handle. I will go with the upset, Jackson City 78- Leslie 70. JMO

Jackson City doesn't match up with Leslie County. Leslie's just too big on their front line, and the kids aren't just big, they can play too! The Tigers may hang with them for a while, but the physical play and size of Leslie will finally wear them down. Leslie will win this game by around 12 to 15.

But my predictions haven't been too accurate so far.....I had Estill and Lee both winning! So, Jackson may have a chance after all.:D

Cant agree with you more Professor, I also believe the matchup in size is just too lopsided.

lol, I also had Estill and Lee coming out, so Jackson will prolly walk away with this one in a close one. :ylsuper: :lol: :ylsuper:

Alot of people on here are saying that Leslie will overlook Jackson City and I couldn't disagree more. Jackson played Leslie early in the season and I think Leslie only pulled out the win by 2. Also this is the same group of boys who lost there last football game getting upset by Sheldon Clark, so I truly believe these boys will be as ready for this game as they were for the Lee Co. game.

Alot of people on here are saying that Leslie will overlook Jackson City and I couldn't disagree more. Jackson played Leslie early in the season and I think Leslie only pulled out the win by 2. Also this is the same group of boys who lost there last football game getting upset by Sheldon Clark, so I truly believe these boys will be as ready for this game as they were for the Lee Co. game.

Actually the Eagles won this game by 13. But I agree, the Eagles have learned there lesson by over looking opponents. - ex. Breathitt/Basketball & Sheldon Clark/Football.

Cant agree with you more Professor, I also believe the matchup in size is just too lopsided.

lol, I also had Estill and Lee coming out, so Jackson will prolly walk away with this one in a close one. :ylsuper: :lol: :ylsuper:

As much as you want it to happen I don't think Jackson will win. Leslie by 12.