Everything posted by Learker
-
Feltner resigns from Montgomery Co.
Have heard of a 14'th region coach being considered for this job???
-
14th region matchups
Looks like Powell has the path already paved! However, PCC is a different ball club come tournament time, so don't overlook them that much. They are the regional championship defenders!
-
Powell Head Coach
WOW!! Has everybody in Stanton lost their minds!!!! Can't believe they didn't go with Baker.....well yes I can, it is Powell County.
-
Powell Co. Head Coach
Has the final interviews taken place yet? Any idea on when the lucky guy will be announced? IMO, if they pass by on Baker, they have truley messed up once again!
-
Leslie 5 Letcher 1
How did Letcher Central look? Haven't gotten to see them any yet this year. I guess I will Wed. if the rain holds off as Coach Dean brings his cougars to Powell County!
-
Perry Central 4 Powell 3
Anybody have any details on this game?
-
Powell 2 Lee 0
Great game for the Pirates! The score does not show how well this team played. As JeterFan stated they were hitting EVERYTHING!
-
14'th Region District Pairings
Has most teams gotten in their games to see who will be facing off to go to the region? I would think Lee has wrapped up the 1 seed in the 56'th, which will lead into a Powell/Estill first round match. Would be a great game to watch, but one of the top 5 teams in the region not getting out. What is the other districts looking like?
-
Mountain top 10 weekly poll
Looks about right.
-
14th region weekly poll
Second this one.
-
14th region weekly poll
PCC was shut out against KCC. LCC beat KCC 5-2 I think.
-
Powell 7 Estill 2
Benningfield has really stepped up for the Pirates. I believe this kid is only a Junior, should produce great things the next 2 years.
-
Powell Co. Head Coach
I don't understand either??????
-
Lee 5 Clay 2
Great win Bobcats! Batcat, do you know if Lee plays Letcher Central tomorrow or next week.
-
Powell 7 Estill 2
Good win for the Pirates! As far as the bad coaching comment, come on Kids FAn the 2'nd!!:fight:
-
Letcher Central 8 East Ridge 1
Was looking at Khsaa website and looks like Lee and Letcher Central go at it tomorrow, Sat. at Lee is that correct? Sounds like Letcher Central is coming together their 1'st year.
-
Letcher Central 4 Johnson Central 3
Congratulations to Letcher Central on their 1'st win
-
14 Region All 'A' Classic Championship Predictions??
Lee 10 Owsley 3 Haven't gotten to see either team this year. going strictly by last year.
-
Powell Co. Head Coach
I can only hope that (IF) Coach Baker wants the job; it would be his in Powell County.
-
Lee 9 Cordia 1
Who will Lee County play now?
-
Powell 11 Montgomery Co. 1 (5 innings)
Congrats to Coach Varney and the pirates!
-
Predictions: Owsley vs. Buckhorn 3/28
Congrats to the Owls!
-
Top 10 players and Teams in the 14th?
1. Lee 2. Leslie 3. PCC 4. Hazard 5. KCC However, I agree with sixtyfeetsix......to hard to predict.
-
Mountain Top 10!
No way Powell County can be in the top 10 in the mountains. I doubt that they will be top 2 in their district. They do have returning talent, but they lost a whole lot more talent than they have returning. JMO.
-
Top 10 players and Teams in the 14th?
I am driving to Booneville to watch Smith play after reading all of this! Agree, I hope he doesn't read any of this.