Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie 5 Letcher 1

Featured Replies

Game turn out to be a good one. Great pitching by both teams and impressive hitting. One more thing Welcome back Mr. Wells of Leslie.

Game turn out to be a good one. Great pitching by both teams and impressive hitting. One more thing Welcome back Mr. Wells of Leslie.

The Eagles looked good today the Morgan brothers pitched well.

How did Letcher Central look? Haven't gotten to see them any yet this year. I guess I will Wed. if the rain holds off as Coach Dean brings his cougars to Powell County!

How did Letcher Central look? Haven't gotten to see them any yet this year. I guess I will Wed. if the rain holds off as Coach Dean brings his cougars to Powell County!

They were a pretty solid team.

They were a pretty solid team.

Letcher Central is another example of how consolidation helps kids. Jenkins, eventhough an independent school district. Will never be able to compete with over three fourths of the schools in the 14th. You can say what you want about giving more kids oppourtunities, but the bottom line is: "Kids want to win more than they want to just play."

Game turn out to be a good one. Great pitching by both teams and impressive hitting. One more thing Welcome back Mr. Wells of Leslie.

 

I agree, both Jimmy Joe and Quinten Morgan looked great! The LCC team looked to be very solid.

 

Also, it doesn't appear that being out with an injury has affected Gavin Wells' bat or fielding abilities at all! We are all glad that he's back and look forward to all starters being back at district playoffs!:ylsuper:

I agree, both Jimmy Joe and Quinten Morgan looked great! The LCC team looked to be very solid.

 

Also, it doesn't appear that being out with an injury has affected Gavin Wells' bat or fielding abilities at all! We are all glad that he's back and look forward to all starters being back at district playoffs!:ylsuper:

 

I agree, I was glad to see Gavin & Tyler Wells back on the diamond & when Leslie gets Ryan Howard back they will be that much more dangerous.

I agree, I was glad to see Gavin & Tyler Wells back on the diamond & when Leslie gets Ryan Howard back they will be that much more dangerous.

 

 

:ylsuper: :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.