Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell 2 Lee 0

Featured Replies

Powell County pulls out a close one against Lee. Muncie goes the distance earning the shutout for the Pirates. The score doesnt indicate how well Powell County hit the ball this game, they were hitting lasers all over the field just right at the Lee County gloves.

How is this district shaping up with seeding?

Nice win for powell.....and for the district seedings I believe it is:

1.Lee

2.Powell

3.Estill

4.Owsley

Great game for the Pirates! The score does not show how well this team played. As JeterFan stated they were hitting EVERYTHING!

  • Author
Nice win for powell.....and for the district seedings I believe it is:

1.Lee

2.Powell

3.Estill

4.Owsley

the only way that this could change is if Owsley was to sweep Estill in which case they would be the 3 and Estill would be the 4 but were not counting on the lol

Lee County could only manage 3 hits off of Muncie. Powells defense played well, especially shortstop Corey Benningfield who made several key plays on ground balls. Devon Pelfrey had 3 hits and one rbi and Matt Reed had two hits. Great game to watch. The district tournament should be a good one.

I thought Lee was invincible?

 

 

I thought Leslie and Lee were. Wrong on both counts.

  • Author
I thought Leslie and Lee were. Wrong on both counts.

right...Leslie County fans have no room to talk in this argument if anything they have advertised the Eagles to be even more invincible than Lee.

right...Leslie County fans have no room to talk in this argument if anything they have advertised the Eagles to be even more invincible than Lee.

No harm meant just poking a little fun. What is Lee's record now?

No offense taken. I hope both have great seasons. I don't know Lee's record but know they have lost at least 3.

No offense taken. I hope both have great seasons. I don't know Lee's record but know they have lost at least 3.

Lee is a very solid team. I watched them at Applebees and was impressed with them. It was a close game with Campbellsville until the sixth. It was tied I believe.

I thought Lee was invincible?

The 56th is a district that makes invincibility impossible.

The 54th and the 56th historically field 5 or 6 of the top 8 teams in the region year end and year out. With Estill in the 56th now you could make a case that the 2 districts have the top 5 teams in the region in the the 2 districts. Traditionally, Hazard is much stronger than they are this year so in a typical year the top 6 teams. I also think the Owls could possibly surprise Lee if they are overlooked. I know Lee has manhandled them a couple of times already this year but it is tourney time and adrenaline is a funny thing

I thought Leslie and Lee were. Wrong on both counts.

neither team is invincible to leslie's defense they have been without 2-3 starters for the last three weeks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.