Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feltner resigns from Montgomery Co.

Featured Replies

First year coach Marty Feltner has resigned from Montgomery Co. as coach of the baseball team and teaching. Details on why he resigned are a little shady right now, but when I get the scoop I'll post them.

He resigned from teaching also??

  • Author
He resigned from teaching also??

 

Yes. He taught Business and was in charge of the DECA club as well.

  • Author
So are you the new head coach?

 

I actually turned in my letter of resignation today. Being assistant baseball coach was a great experience and I'm glad I did it. However, I'm a busy man, coaching a sport in the fall and refereeing basketball in the winter, I didn't have much "home time" and my wife of one year, wasn't real happy about that. There just weren't enough hours in the day for me to do it all this past spring. Plus, it cut into my golfing time!!!!!:lol:

As for the next coach, I'm not sure who it will be. I don't think there is anyone in the school system interested in the job, so it should be interesting.

Any word on what Marty plans to do?

Have heard of a 14'th region coach being considered for this job???

Sad to hear this. Marty had the Indians playing alot better at the end of the year. Good luck to Marty whereever he goes. He is a great person to be around.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.