Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell Head Coach

Featured Replies

Kyle Lively accepts job as Powell Co. boys coach. Good luck to Coach Lively and the Pirates.

WOW!! Has everybody in Stanton lost their minds!!!! Can't believe they didn't go with Baker.....well yes I can, it is Powell County.

This is a shocker what will happen to the tigers now as they look to gear up for the new season?

I thought for sure Messer would have gotten the nod here. Congrats to Coach Lively

I believe the Pirate faithful will like the way Lively coaches. They will have a lot to look forward to in the future. Congrats to Kyle!

  • Author

Coach Lively will be a great fit. I believe they have finally come to their senses. They have definately not lost their minds. He was the number one choice and for once in basketball they have managed to hire their number 1 choice. I hear Breathitt has an opening.

Congratulations Coach Lively. I still feel Coach Baker deserved an opportunity, but they made a good choice in Lively.

Coach Lively will do an outstanding job at Powell. He will be a good fit and will be able to help build a team that will be losing I think 11 seniors this season.

Coach Lively will do an outstanding job at Powell. He will be a good fit and will be able to help build a team that will be losing I think 11 seniors this season.

 

11 seniors ...how do you know this...is this fact?

Not 11 seniors, but 12. One boy played only Jv last year, his first year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.