3. Lee County

4. Allen Central

5. Pikeville

6. Leslie County

7. Sheldon Clark

8. Middlesboro

9. Johnson Central

10. Clay County

Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure that Corbin lost a BUNCH, and Clay County was as bad as I've ever seen them last season. Maybe you know something that I don't, do they have some young kids that will be stepping up in a major way?

These are the teams you have to consider. No one knows who will be the top yet, because games haven't been played.

13th -- Corbin, Bell County, Rockcastle County, Clay County, Whitley Co., Middlesboro (These teams were good last year.)

14th -- Powell Co, Lee Co, Leslie Co, Perry Central, KCC, Hazard, Letcher Central

15th -- Pikeville, Johnson Central, Allen Central, Lawrence Co., Sheldon Clark, Paintsville

(and the 12th if you want to include them)

12th -- South Laurel, North Laurel, Mercer Co, Southwestern, Pulaski, Danville, Russell, Boyle Co.

(and the 16th if you wish)

16th -- Boyd County, East Carter, Ashland Blazer, Greenup Co, Rowan Co.

OK, my take on the Mountain Regions.

12th - Rockcastle, Danville, SW Pulaski & Mercer Co. are historically excellent teams. I'd pick Danville as a pre-season favorite. Rock has the best battery.

13th - Middlesboro & Corbin at the top, both have potential, but also potential problems with youth. I've heard a lot about South Laurel, Whitley is an up-n-comer.

14th - Powell County has ruled this usually weak Region for years, but I look for Leslie to assume the crown, with Hazard & Lee Co. in the mix.

15th - Pikeville & Johnson central at the top. Sheldon Clark as an up-n-comer.

16th - Belongs to Boyd Co., with Ashland as a dark horse. Don't know as much about the 16th, though.