Mountain Top 10!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the redistricting my Mountain Top 10 will have to change for Pre-Season.

I am only including the 13, 14, 15 regions.

1. Corbin -- went to state

2. Pikeville -- won region

3. Perry Central -- won region

3. Leslie County -- i think the best in the 14th this season

4. Lee County -- will contend with Leslie for region crown

5. Johnson Central -- young, but always tough

6. Allen Central -- senior loaded and tough

7. Sheldon Clark -- pitching will be biggest weakness but still good enough

8. Middlesboro -- young, but traditionally tough

8. Bell County -- had good season a year ago and look to improve

9. Powell County -- new coach and some returning talent

9. South Laurel -- traditionally tough, and will make noise in the 13th.

10. North Laurel -- Will be very good

Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure that Corbin lost a BUNCH, and Clay County was as bad as I've ever seen them last season. Maybe you know something that I don't, do they have some young kids that will be stepping up in a major way?

There is 2 kids playing for Clay County this year that haven't played since their freshman year. Which they started. They should be pretty good, and could make some noise in the 13th.

Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure that Corbin lost a BUNCH, and Clay County was as bad as I've ever seen them last season. Maybe you know something that I don't, do they have some young kids that will be stepping up in a major way?

Corbin lost 7 starters. They should be pretty good, maybe in the top 10, but for sure not at #1. South Laurel, Middlesboro and North Laurel should all be ranked ahead of them in the 13th region.

1. Paintsville

2. Leslie County

3. Pikeville

4. Middlesboro

5. Lee County

6. Corbin

7. Johnson Central

8. Powell County

9. South Laurel

10. Sheldon Clark

No way Powell County can be in the top 10 in the mountains. I doubt that they will be top 2 in their district. They do have returning talent, but they lost a whole lot more talent than they have returning. JMO.

No way Powell County can be in the top 10 in the mountains. I doubt that they will be top 2 in their district. They do have returning talent, but they lost a whole lot more talent than they have returning. JMO.

I agree.

think what you want i know they have a lot to prove...when your good you are good...lost talent and all

:thumb: