Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bigcat44

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigcat44

  1. Yes most calls with the exception to the Intentional Foul went for the Owls. I would have to say that foul was probably and intentional but as said before it was iffy and the player missed both of the free throws anyways. In the first minute and a half there were two three second calls called against Lee completely knocking them out of rythm. There still was a few or a bunch against Lee like missed walks but still that is no excuse at any point.
  2. You are exactly right...both teams got what they deserved....
  3. You know exactly what I meant when I said that Lee lost it...you and I and everyone this side of I-64 knows that Lee should have won last night...it was theirs to lose. Owsley played good, probably to the best of their ability and I commend that but I was talking more about Lee's season as a whole and how they were completely apathetic to many of their games. I was trying to make an excuse or anything of that nature, we got beat but I was just stating the reasons why Lee lost.
  4. I don't mean any disrespect to your palace or whatever, and i am very happy for you all about your win but Lee did what they did for most of the year...Owsley didn't win this game, Lee lost it. They didn't have any snap on offense what so ever. They made lack luster passes that let owsley's zone reset everytime a pass was made. If they would have been able to reverse the ball quicker that "brilliant" defense would have fell to pieces but they didnt. Because in the back of their minds all they cared about was Saturday night and who they were going to play then. It is really unfortunate for those seven seniors that are not going to play any more but the way that they played tonight there was no way they could have beat anyone.
  5. Good Win for The Tigers. Is there something wrong with Estill? They have a big game coming up against Lee on Friday
  6. The question is will Tubby capitalize on this situation of talent??
  7. These two face off tonight in Beattyville.....
  8. In all seriousness this region is up for grabs, before this game I thought that JBS may be the favorite but they will need to be a team and by the looks of this game they weren't in any fashion. Lee county probably should have beat Hazard if not for a complete offensive slump at the end of the game. But right now Hazard is the favorite with the rest right on their heels.
  9. An early thread on this game....if JBS walks through the All "A" like they think they will then this game probably won't be played because of the state...but i would take JBS by 3 or 4
  10. 40?? Come on make a real prediction....that is a joke. Lee by one I think. Hazard is going to overlook this bobcat team and it is going to bite them.
  11. So was Campell resting or did he really have Back Spasms? You know in the NFL they look down upon filing false injury reports, don't they?
  12. When the ball is in the air at anytime it is nobody's possesion...
  13. I think that Lee did an excellent job on being in the face of Vanhoose caught and really keeping him out of the game. It was just the other players for Russell lit them up. Good Win for Russell though....
  14. This is the closest of the opening games but a long shot. I think I will take Jackson City at home in this one.
  15. I'll take Powell in this one...what are you talking about changing some things???
  16. I think they are as well Catchme.....
  17. I am telling you that Hazard and JBS are not the ONLY two teams that can win this......they are both beatable and anything can happen....
  18. Lee has several players that are very sick but I still think with them being at home they will pull it out by around 5....
  19. Lee shot way better in this one. Lee could have ran it up a little more but played a few subs....good game for Lee
  20. I have to agree with bballking, Lee is playing (shooting) bad right now, however in the game against Barbourville they looked very good in an extremely fast paced game. I think Lee is a talented team they just are not palying it. But at Lee makes it close I believe, so I am going to take Lee by one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.