Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan vs Perry Central 2/5/07

Featured Replies

I was looking through the schedules, after the all A, should be a good game, will be played in Pippa Passes,Perry with wins over Hazard,Buckhorn and Leslie, and JBS with wins over Hazard,Bell County, and a Pendleton County team that beat Bishop Brossart,

 

June Buchanan-76

Perry Central-64

PCC 63

JBS 59

 

King, I was wondering if you have ever picked JBS to win? I think you did pick them once against Riverside. Just messing with you..

I think if JBS wins the 14th region crown that PCC is the team that they have to beat. I am not basing this on the fact that they just beat Hazard it is based on the fact that they have the best coach in the region and also they have some very good players that if they gel could finish out the season well. I think that PCC has had some internal problems recently and this may affect them one way or the other. I have watched them play some games this year and wondered how they could be as bad as they were. JBS has loaded their games this season where they have played almost all of their road games and finish their season out at home. JBS is very talented and practice and play real well on a college floor of Alice Lloyd and some high school teams have a hard time adjusting to the larger floor.

With all this said I'll say JBS by 10 or more'''''''''''

Pcc after the win against Hazard, will start playing better together like they did in the first half. Coach Holland is getting his kids playing the right way at the right time, just before the tourney. Should be a good game. Have to go with JBS in a tight one, 59-56.

It also depends on who is refereeing this game too, both schools have been known to have them on their side, from some of the games that have been seen this year.

An early thread on this game....if JBS walks through the All "A" like they think they will then this game probably won't be played because of the state...but i would take JBS by 3 or 4

An early thread on this game....if JBS walks through the All "A" like they think they will then this game probably won't be played because of the state...but i would take JBS by 3 or 4

 

I think JBS is realistic about what it takes to make it to the ALL A state tourney and know it is not a cakewalk. The Cordia game proved that any team can beat any team on a given night and you better be ready to play everynight.

I think that this game would be rescheduled in the event that JBS does make it to the state because I think JBS knows that you only improve as a team if you play the best teams you can and PCC is a good team. This will be a fun game to watch..

This game depends on whether JBS comes to play, they have a lot of talent and when rolling on all cylinders can blow teams out of the water. I believe that if Clark and Clint Stepp score lots of points and incorporate Garrison Collins, Trey Short and certainly Tate Cox they will roll through the all "A".

PCC 67

JBS 62

It all depends on how JBS takes losing the all a. If it takes them awhile to get over the let down, PCC by 7. If they continue to play on, JBS by 7. Good game either way.

JBS 73-68.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.