Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bball king

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bball king

  1. Congrats to the pesky Bobcats
  2. Whitley is playing better now and does any one know how the district seedings stack up right now?
  3. I believe he will be given time to get going. The admin. is behind him and his biggest problem has been some of the players left from previous years had such bad attitudes they couldn't handle the discipline. The school wants a new direction and needed someone who would not back down to the kids or the parents. Hang in there Coach Hall:clap:
  4. Lee wins the regular season title and the first seed for the district tournament:dancingpa
  5. 7 Knox Central 5 Madison Central 3 Rose Hill 2 Perry Central 1 Whotley County TB Madison Central
  6. 7. Estill Co. 5. Shelby Co 3. Lee Co 2. East Carter 1. Lynn Camp TB: Shelby Valley
  7. Lee beat Estill and Buckhorn and should rated above them
  8. Final Looks like the Owls have lost Devin Evans as he did not play tonight and the word I heard at the game was he quit and moved to Wolfe Co. If true the Owls will be in for a long year
  9. One thing everyone is missing is Doug must do what is best for his family. Yes he has tremendous support from the Owl faithful and Owsley should be proud of how they rallied behind Coach Noble. With all the history behind Doug at Breathitt being on the wrong side of the admin. on the hiring of a basketball coach, you have to look ahead and notworry about yesterday. I am sure Doug will look Arch in the eye and get a commitment of support before taking things into consideration. But look at the drive he has to make everday and there are health issue in his family he will consider. It is widely thought that Nick wants to play football also. Whatever Coach Noble does I am sure it will for the right reasons and I wish him all the best.
  10. Why would Kentucky need another walk on, be real there are alot of better athletes out there including in the jr college schools.
  11. I recieved an e-mail yesterday from a friend in Pippa Passes and told me point blank that Kentucky did not invite Clark to the game, that Joe Stepp called and ask for tickets and then stated to the news folks that UK called them. This info came from within the JBS inner circle. The have a propaganda machine up there pushing for Clark to get as much recognition as possible. Cant blame them for that, He was offered a slot at Georgetown and it does seem to be the best fit. Wish him well in the future in a better situation he may just flourish.
  12. In speaking with a friend in Hindman tonight, he told me that Coach Honeycutt chose to leave. Maybe there was some pressure from inside. He thought Jeff wanted a change. Just the story I heard and as always I may be wrong.
  13. Coach Honeycutt left on his own a few years ago. I believe were the circumstances. It is always hard to question the Professor, Pleae no disrespect meant.
  14. Breathitt outscores the Wolves by ten in the fourth quarter. Congrats Bobcats
  15. Please help cheer for the Bobcats. Thursday we need all the help we can get.
  16. Thursday both games Girls final Friday Boys final Saturday
  17. LCC by 6 JBS can not get caught up in the moment and try to rely on one man only.
  18. Foul totals were very lopsided. something in the area of 26 to 14. Again I am very restraint in questioning officials. We do tend to see things from our own interests I agree. The player who had most walks called on has walked the same way for 4 years. Wolfe played with great intensity and I like the press the whole game, a style in which I subscribe to. I am willing to concede the point and say Wolfe played thier butts off and I have no problem giving them all the credit for the victory.
  19. I hardly ever complain about officiating since my son calls games in this region. It was not a bad call or a few bad calls it was completely one sided officiating. I know all three refs personally and have no disrespect for them. Tonight there was a hosing in the works. Maybe the Lee coach had made them mad or the meatloaf they had for lunch upset their stomach. Whatever it was there were lost in the senior night festivities. Oh well it is one game and now it is tourney time so congrats to the Wolves
  20. Wolfe, I do not recall such a more homer game. It was terrible Lee played most of the game with all starters in major foul trouble. Wolfe never had anyone in any kind of foul trouble
  21. Blank is supposed to return for this game. It won't matter, Hazard is tested and tough, Hazard by 9

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.