Everything posted by Dores4ever
-
Perry 89 Powell 86
Congrats PCC.Good job!!!!! : :thumb:Anyone have stats for Perry?
-
PCC 62 KCC 54
I hope this is not true,Al is a great coach and this would be a big loss for Perry Central.
-
PCC 62 KCC 54
Congrats Dores!!! Any stats?
-
June Buchanan vs Perry Central 2/5/07
PCC 72 JBS 67
-
Perry Central 64 Hazard 54
Good job commodores!!!! Anybody have stats for this game? Rebounds/points?
-
Hazard 56 Shelby Valley 48
I didnt see any double or triple teaming Hicks.Matt Williams keep them in it in the 1st half and the rebounding of Jones throughout the game is what won this game for Hazard.
-
Best College Prospect in the 14region
:thumb: :thumb: Good post! I know of a few players in the 14th that have a good shot at playing D1 if they want it bad enough,work hard,and get seen by the right people.
-
14th Region Top Players By Team
I can think of three that I would consider to be better all-around players; Clark Stepp -June Buchanan:Tyler Bailey-PCC:Brandenburg-Lee Co .Hicks is a very good player but not the best.You have to look at all aspects of the game.Ball handling,rebounding,assists,defense,as well as shooting;etc;etc;
-
14th Region Top Players By Team
:laugh: :laugh: He is a good player but not the best in the region!!!
-
14th Region Top 10 Players
1.Stepp-JBS 2.Bailey-PCC 3.Hicks-Hazard 4.Romans-Powell 5.Brandenburg-Lee 6.Gay-Buckhorn 7.Cox-JBS 8.Collins-JBS 9.Kelly-PCC 10.Hollan-BHS
-
14th region top teams
Perry Central,JBS,Powell,Lee,Letcher
-
14th Region Awards
What boys were invited and exactly who does the inviting?
-
Madison Central 81 Hazard 44
I think both Perry and Leslie had better overall teams but they just peaked at the wrong time,mid to late regular season.It happens at all levels of basketball,and just for example;Madison Central probally wasnt the best team in their region but they still won it!!No disrespect to Madison Central,they have a very,very good team.
-
Madison Central 81 Hazard 44
The best team didnt win the 14th region this year.
-
14th region?
I totally agree.I have only missed 2 games PCC played this entireseasonand I have to say, he has played extremely well!!!! The 2 games I missed ,I listened to those on the radio.
-
Debates Over.... Gilbert wins 14th reigon Player of the Year
Congrats Cody!!!!!!!! Best wishes!!!!
-
Hazard 57 PCC 49
This post is dedicated to all the Perry Central Ballplayers. I just want to take this opportunity to say that I am very proud of you all. You had an awesome season and it has been a pleasure to watch you play this year. You have shown great abilities and maturity in dealing with both wins and losses and I, as well as all true Commodore fans want to thank you for your hard work and team effort.
-
Hazard 57 PCC 49
Tyler Bailey for PCC led all scorers with 19.He played a great game!!!!!!!!
-
PCC 96 South Floyd 94 2 OTs
Good win for PCC on the road.Tyler Bailey led the "Dores" with 29 points and 10 rebounds.I think RP Amis had 18.All the stats I know at this point.Listened to this game on the radio.
-
Perry Central @ South Floyd - 1/17/06
PCC 96 South Floyd 94 2 OTs Final.
-
Perry Central 84 Franklin County 75
I was at this game and the "Dores" were very impressive the second half. Great comeback and a very good win against a solid Franklin Co. team.Go "Dores".