Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th region top teams

Featured Replies

What does everyone think about next season who should be the top 5 teams too win it

PCC, June Buchanan, KCC, Lee and Hazard, in no particular order.

What does everyone think about next season who should be the top 5 teams too win it

Powell,Lee,JBS,Perry Central, Letcher, No order just a early preview

PCC, June Buchanan, KCC, Lee and Hazard, in no particular order.

 

Thats the top 5 with a possible Letcher team making a name for themselfs soon.

Leslie will suprise a few.

Very possible. Really hard to say this far out.

  • Author

They brign back Hubbard and Howard and thats about it there J.V. wasn't much last season either

June Buchanan should be the pre-season #1. Probably will be for the next two seasons.

They brign back Hubbard and Howard and thats about it there J.V. wasn't much last season either

Well if your going by their JV and PCC's they both beat each other.

Hazard returns Justin Hicks, Michael Campbell,Matt Williams, Pressley campbell, & Cameron Bailey plus a very strong freshman and eighth grade class. They also return a coach that won four regional tournaments,(3 All A) 2 WYMT tournaments, an All A state tournament and several other tournaments and has won over 80 games in four years. I like their chances.

Hazard returns Justin Hicks, Michael Campbell,Matt Williams, Pressley campbell, & Cameron Bailey plus a very strong freshman and eighth grade class. They also return a coach that won four regional tournaments,(3 All A) 2 WYMT tournaments, an All A state tournament and several other tournaments and has won over 80 games in four years. I like their chances.

 

 

Well from what I hear the eigth graders are suppose to be freshman and sophmores...But I do agree they will be a good team next year.

Well from what I hear the eigth graders are suppose to be freshman and sophmores...But I do agree they will be a good team next year.

 

Are you saying they stayed back? If so, who cares? Seems like every kid does it these days

Jackson Citywillsurprisea fewpeople as well in the region.They return 5 guys that got alot of playing time last year and they went deep into the post season.Watch out for them this up coming season. Also I think Lee County will have another excellent season under Coach Wright.

Are you saying they stayed back? If so, who cares? Seems like every kid does it these days

 

 

Yes, I was saying they stayed back and before anyone brings it up I know Tate Cox,Clark Stepp and so on have stayed back and no one cares....And just about everyone does it know. I have now even seen parents and schools holding girls back to play ball.

Powell returns every player. I think they will be in the top 5 with JBS,PCC,Lee and Hazard.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.