Everything posted by LeeCoBobcatFan
-
Hazard 84 Cordia 54
Hazard is always ready to play! They are a great team, and you have some very impressive young men playing for you. They are truly class acts.
-
Estill Co./Jackson City Updates
GO ESTILL! Represent the 56th...
-
Hazard 84 Cordia 54
Congrats Hazard! What a heck of a score!
-
Lee Co. VS Powell Co. (56th District)
I'm going with Lee by 3, and yes Lee is a 10 point better team, and yes the home court advantage will take a big role in this one.
-
Predictions on Lee Co. V.S. Brethitt Co. Jan 29, '08
How do you think this one will go down at Lee Co.
-
Lee County 61 Owsley Co. 43
Good game by the Bobcats. Lots of unselfish play by the Bobcats. Go Cats!!!!!
-
Lee Co/Powell Co predictions 1/11
As much as I'd love for my Bobcats to win, winning at Powell is never easy. I'll say it'll be another nailbiter, but Powell pulls away at the end, with the assistance of last minute fouls; I'll say Powell by 12.
-
Estill Co. 68 Powell Co. 57
Way to go Estill!!! Congrats on what I'm sure was a hard fought victory!
-
Lee Co 77 Menifee Co 51
Get with the program atticus. High officials are still expected to show thier support for the Bobcats. You have been tominated Signed bball king
-
Lee County 68 Owsley County 59
Lee wins by 9 in a physical battle.
-
Lee County / Owsley County predictions?
Just wanted to say my thoughts are with Cameron and his family. It's a scary thing to experience.
-
Estill Co. 12 Lee Co. 4
Congrats to Estill County
-
Lee Co 10 Owsley 0
Lee wins the first round.
-
Lee County 5 Estill 1
Lee is victorious at home, with a great game pitched by Josh Drake.
-
Where is Justin Hicks of Hazard going?
I would like to wish Mr. Hicks the best regardless of where he decides to attend. He is a class act, and will be an asset at whichever college he decides to attend.
-
Lee County 17 June B. 0
Nick Shuler hit a homer in Lee's win over JBS. Senior Kenny Brandenbug pitched the majority of the game of Lee.
-
Lee County vs Knott County Central
Will it be on the radio? If so what station? Good Luck to both teams. Lee suffered an injury last night so I wish good health to both teams as well.
-
Powell County-June Buchanan updates..
:thumb: :thumb: Too true, about pretending to be in the 56th. Thanks for the updates, Professor. It really is great for those of us who can't get radio signal inside their homes. :madman:
-
Lee 52 Estill 51
I'll second that Prof. Bball King always talks about the first class treatment that is extended to the visitors in the palace. I hope Owsley benefits greatly from Hosting. I know you all will do a fine job as always.
-
Best Dunk of the 06-07 Season
Caleb Fetters from Lee Co threw a two hand slam down last njght at Estill Co on a breakaway. Was awsome
-
Lee 52 Estill 51
Lee needs to remember what happened to the 16th region favorite last year. Morgan Co was upset in the first round of the districts and eliminated for the year. Better be ready to play come tournament time.
-
Lee 52 Estill 51
Owsley is home for the tournament. Powell and estill will be Physical and a hard fought game. If all goes to plan Lee will face Powell for the championship should be fun
-
Lee 52 Estill 51
no just a good game Lee was a little flat, Berryman was on fire. We got 6 or 7 point lead with under a minute and just shot FTs and they hit a couple of wild threes but we always had the lead over three so it was always a two posseion game. They hit a three with 3 seconds left and all we had to do was get it in. We threw long to Fetters and he passed to twin and we held the ball for the win. Refs were fine and Estill played hard. Hard to get a win in Irvine
-
Lee 52 Estill 51
I have saw JBS twice and they have not impressed me though maybe I saw them on bad nights. Go 56th
-
Great Dunk in Lee/Estill game
Caleb Fetters from Lee Co. broke away on a steal tonite and threw down an awesome two hand dunk midway through the 4th quarter. Brought the crowd to thier feet even the Estill cheerleaders were clapping :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: