Lee Co 77 Menifee Co 51

ARC

Get with the program atticus. High officials are still expected to show thier support for the Bobcats.

You have been tominated

Signed bball king

Thanks King and Professor. I thought my underlings would notify me of special events but they (you two) let me down.:D It is probably for the best for two reasons. Still sad after Ky loss and I once defeated the Menifee County pole vaulter who I believe had been state champion in a match at Lee Co. (He pulled his back muscle as he was jumping and I had to then clear just 6 feet; which I did handily...on the 3rd try) He might still have some bad blood after that devastating loss.;)

Thanks King and Professor. I thought my underlings would notify me of special events but they (you two) let me down.:D It is probably for the best for two reasons. Still sad after Ky loss and I once defeated the Menifee County pole vaulter who I believe had been state champion in a match at Lee Co. (He pulled his back muscle as he was jumping and I had to then clear just 6 feet; which I did handily...on the 3rd try) He might still have some bad blood after that devastating loss.;)

I think I remember rumors of that pole vault.....or maybe it was someone else that won the highjump at 3'.

Anyway, sorry about not posting the homecoming. It was a fun evening.

I am sure all these comments are probably better than the game. Will Menifee ever get straightened out?

All kidding aside, Menifee was reasonably competetive for a good part of the first half, but then just kind of faded away. They don't seem to have a lot of physical strength. I havrealways wondered why they have not been more consistently competetive with teams like Lee, Wolfe and Owsley down through the years, as they are a similiarly sized and situated school.

All kidding aside, Menifee was reasonably competetive for a good part of the first half, but then just kind of faded away. They don't seem to have a lot of physical strength. I havrealways wondered why they have not been more consistently competetive with teams like Lee, Wolfe and Owsley down through the years, as they are a similiarly sized and situated school.

I have always been puzzled by that too. They have a 300 student enrollment. You would think that ever now and then they would be competitive in their district. Owsley has about 235 enrollment, and has won 9 district titles and been runner-up in the 14th region twice in the past 25 years.