14th Region Top 10 Players

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a little early for a list of top 10. We will know more after summer play. But I would vote the 6'6 Collins kid from June Buchanan pretty high on the list, maybe even number 1. IMO if he hadn't been injured late in the season last year, which ended his season, the Crusaders would have more than likely have won the 14th region tournament. The eventual champs, Hazard, barely escaped them anyway, even without Collins.

1.Justin Hicks-Hazard

2.Kenny Brandenburg-Lee County

3.Tyler Bailey-Perry Central

4.Clark Stepp-JBS

5.Tate Cox-JBS

6.Ryan Romans-Powell Co.

7.Michael Campbell-Hazard

8.Justin Hollin-Breathitt Co.

9.Zach Gay-Buckhorn

10.Garrison Collins-JBS

I also like the kid from Cordia, I think his name is Hunt?? could be considered.

1.Justin Hicks-Hazard

2.Kenny Brandenburg-Lee County

3.Tyler Bailey-Perry Central

4.Clark Stepp-JBS

5.Tate Cox-JBS

6.Ryan Romans-Powell Co.

7.Michael Campbell-Hazard

8.Justin Hollin-Breathitt Co.

9.Zach Gay-Buckhorn

10.Garrison Collins-JBS

I also like the kid from Cordia, I think his name is Hunt?? could be considered.

The kid from Cordia is named Zach Hurt.:sssh:

Yea...its a little early but those look good, what about the berryman kid from Estill co? I think the list will possibly change after summer ball starts, there's always improvement from players who are just away from that top 10...Alot of players in the 14th have top 10 potential...

It is a little early for a list of top 10. We will know more after summer play. But I would vote the 6'6 Collins kid from June Buchanan pretty high on the list, maybe even number 1. IMO if he hadn't been injured late in the season last year, which ended his season, the Crusaders would have more than likely have won the 14th region tournament. The eventual champs, Hazard, barely escaped them anyway, even without Collins.
Collins is 6'8" and has been playing AAU this summer. I think he should be ready to go.

I'm a little biased, but I would think it would be difficult to leave Owsley County's Daniel Neeley off a 14th region preseason top 10 list. He's one of the best ball handlers and shooters in the region.

He's top 5 IMO.

I'm a little biased, but I would think it would be difficult to leave Owsley County's Daniel Neeley off a 14th region preseason top 10 list. He's one of the best ball handlers and shooters in the region.

Daniel will be a strong player next year and I agree should be somewhere in the top 10. But also don't forget Trey Congleton. He came on strong last year and I think he will continue to improve.