14th Region Top 10 Players

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does everyone agree that JBS is the preseason favorite to make it to Rupp from the 14th? I dont know a whole lot about the 14th region, but by looking at these rankings, they are the favorite.

They very well could win the region, but there are about 5 teams that could win it just as easy, it's really to early to tell...JBS is a good team, but powered by one player...if anyone can guard him and shut him down they can't win...

Daniel will be a strong player next year and I agree should be somewhere in the top 10. But also don't forget Trey Congleton. He came on strong last year and I think he will continue to improve.

Two good choices. Brandenburg and Fetters from Lee County will make Lee v Owsley a real contest next season.

They very well could win the region, but there are about 5 teams that could win it just as easy, it's really to early to tell...JBS is a good team, but powered by one player...if anyone can guard him and shut him down they can't win...
Just wondering, have you seen JBS play?

Are you refering to Clark Stepp? I know Tate Cox is pretty good and Collins is no slouch.

Who is Williams?...

Matt Williams of Hazard will be a senior. He's about 6 foot tall and a leaper. He's a solid defender and rebounder. He's not an offensive threat from outside but a good slasher and driver.

• 2 weeks later...