14th Region Top 10 Players

I'm going with Hicks from Hazard being the best player, IMO. Because of the way he showed exactly what he could do and lead his team to do last year. Him and Neeley are the best 2 shooters in the region.Step should be the best all around player, if he improves his shot and gets a better passing game then he could lead June B. to the top. Gay from Buckhorn should be a force downlow with his size and his hustle. Cox from June B. is the underdog in all this because I would put him up againest anyone of these players in the region in game situations, he does so well by outsmarting and outplaying everyone he plays againest eventhough he hasnt got the size. I hear that Bailey from Hazard and Brandenburg from Lee are playing well and will definitely be tough to handle with the help from their teammates. Hollan from Breathitt should be there eventhough i havent seen him play many times but what i have seen is he a scorer just needs some help.

Cant forget about the big man in the 14th becasue is a lot of the times the deciding factor. Collins should have a big year if totaly healthy and Congelton should open a lot of eyes, even though Neeley runs the pt., the team has to go downlow to get Congelton going or the system wont run. Just like Stepp from June B., there has to be a downlow presence to win. These players should be great to watch this year.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic