Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dores4ever

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dores4ever

  1. Congrats PCC.Good job!!!!! : :thumb:Anyone have stats for Perry?
  2. I hope this is not true,Al is a great coach and this would be a big loss for Perry Central.
  3. Congrats Dores!!! Any stats?
  4. Good job commodores!!!! Anybody have stats for this game? Rebounds/points?
  5. I didnt see any double or triple teaming Hicks.Matt Williams keep them in it in the 1st half and the rebounding of Jones throughout the game is what won this game for Hazard.
  6. :thumb: :thumb: Good post! I know of a few players in the 14th that have a good shot at playing D1 if they want it bad enough,work hard,and get seen by the right people.
  7. I can think of three that I would consider to be better all-around players; Clark Stepp -June Buchanan:Tyler Bailey-PCC:Brandenburg-Lee Co .Hicks is a very good player but not the best.You have to look at all aspects of the game.Ball handling,rebounding,assists,defense,as well as shooting;etc;etc;
  8. :laugh: :laugh: He is a good player but not the best in the region!!!
  9. 1.Stepp-JBS 2.Bailey-PCC 3.Hicks-Hazard 4.Romans-Powell 5.Brandenburg-Lee 6.Gay-Buckhorn 7.Cox-JBS 8.Collins-JBS 9.Kelly-PCC 10.Hollan-BHS
  10. Perry Central,JBS,Powell,Lee,Letcher
  11. What boys were invited and exactly who does the inviting?
  12. I think both Perry and Leslie had better overall teams but they just peaked at the wrong time,mid to late regular season.It happens at all levels of basketball,and just for example;Madison Central probally wasnt the best team in their region but they still won it!!No disrespect to Madison Central,they have a very,very good team.
  13. The best team didnt win the 14th region this year.
  14. I totally agree.I have only missed 2 games PCC played this entireseasonand I have to say, he has played extremely well!!!! The 2 games I missed ,I listened to those on the radio.
  15. This post is dedicated to all the Perry Central Ballplayers. I just want to take this opportunity to say that I am very proud of you all. You had an awesome season and it has been a pleasure to watch you play this year. You have shown great abilities and maturity in dealing with both wins and losses and I, as well as all true Commodore fans want to thank you for your hard work and team effort.
  16. Tyler Bailey for PCC led all scorers with 19.He played a great game!!!!!!!!
  17. Good win for PCC on the road.Tyler Bailey led the "Dores" with 29 points and 10 rebounds.I think RP Amis had 18.All the stats I know at this point.Listened to this game on the radio.
  18. PCC 96 South Floyd 94 2 OTs Final.
  19. I was at this game and the "Dores" were very impressive the second half. Great comeback and a very good win against a solid Franklin Co. team.Go "Dores".

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.