Best College Prospect in the 14region

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tate Cox, Freshman at JBS.

He's a good player, but he's going to have to grow a little taller to be considered as a top prospect. And age-wise, he's actually a sophomore, so I he may not grow all that much more in the future.

I saw him play a couple of times last year and was really impressed with him. He's a shooter, that's for sure. But his height may determine the level of post-HS play for him.

To best D-1 prospect is Garrison Collins, he's a 6'10 sophomore, you can't teach size but he does need alot of development...but IMO he's the best prospect...He could be 7'1 or 7'2 before he graduates.

Kenny Brandonburg-would be my next best prospect, because of his PG ability averaged nearly a double - double in points and assist the last two seasons gets all his teammates involved and is the leader of his team and is only getting better.

these are my top two college prospects based on what I know about them.

there may be a few players who may play at ALC or somewhere like that also.

Stepp is 6'3". That is not too small for a good point guard. A lot of pros are not any taller than that.

I was referring to him playing college ball not his height...I was saying he would more than likely play at a small school(NAIA, NCAA D-II OR III).