Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th region?

Featured Replies

Now that the season is over for some, what is your season ending top 10 players?

Morgan - Leslie

Day - Leslie

Rich - Lee

Dixon - Estill

Hicks - Hazard

Stepp - JBS

Wright - LCC

Warren - LCC

Howard - Jackson City

Gilbert - Wolfe

I thought in the games that I watched the 8th grader for JBS was just as good as Stepp. Stepp scores a lot of points, but shoots many more shots than the other kid.

There a Rich vs. Dixon match up tomorrow which will show me who's at the top.

  • Author

This is my top 10 from the games I have viewed! I am basing mine on performances, and flat out raw talent!

 

1. Gilbert- Wolfe

2. Hicks- Hazard

3. Morgan- Leslie

4. Smith- Owlsey

5. Dixon- Estill

6. Rich- Lee

7. Stepp- JBS

8. Howard- Jackson City

9. Day- Leslie

10. Wright- LCC

 

Warren and Wright could be interchangeable.

I thought in the games that I watched the 8th grader for JBS was just as good as Stepp. Stepp scores a lot of points, but shoots many more shots than the other kid.

 

I agree that Tate Cox is sometimes overshadowed by Stepp but both are very good players and Cox will get his recognition in due time. Cox is a special player that has a great future.

Tyler Bailey would have to be add to the list.

Tyler Bailey would have to be add to the list.

 

 

I watched him play a few times this year and he does have a nice game....

I've always found it hard to pick an overall best player.

 

If youre talking most dominant youd probably go with Tyler Rich.

 

Smartest with or without the ball - Dixon.

 

Best Scorer - Gilbert.

 

Most Valuable to his team - Hicks.

 

Gilbert won and I can be content with that.

Just because he is young doesn't mean he shouldn't get recognized at this time.

This is my top 10 from the games I have viewed! I am basing mine on performances, and flat out raw talent!

 

1. Gilbert- Wolfe

2. Hicks- Hazard

3. Morgan- Leslie

4. Smith- Owlsey

5. Dixon- Estill

6. Rich- Lee

7. Stepp- JBS

8. Howard- Jackson City

9. Day- Leslie

10. Wright- LCC

 

Warren and Wright could be interchangeable.

 

 

I'm also adding Tate Cox an honorable mention because he's tough no matter his age or grade. He's consistant and seems to have a great understanding of the game. I may even put Morgan above Hicks. Hicks is a great shooter but Morgan has carried his successful team all year.

Big Game player- Are you saying Hazard has not had a successful season???? Hicks also does not a player as good as Daniel Day to help carry his "successful team"

Tyler Bailey would have to be add to the list.

I totally agree.I have only missed 2 games PCC played this entireseasonand I have to say, he has played extremely well!!!! The 2 games I missed ,I listened

to those on the radio.

I think James Taylor from Cordia Should be somewhere in the top ten.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.