Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry 89 Powell 86

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Does anyone have any details on this? I just heard the final.

Does anyone have any details on this? I just heard the final.

No, but I think it was at Perry Central. So if you believe that PCC is the front runner in the 14th, as I do, then you have to rank Powell right up there.

  • Author

Yeah just about all 8 teams that make it to the Regional Tournament will have a ligitament(sp?) shot at winning and going to Rupp.

No, but I think it was at Perry Central. So if you believe that PCC is the front runner in the 14th, as I do, then you have to rank Powell right up there.

I agree that PCC is the front runner and I would have to rank Powell on the same level as JBS for second place with Hazard and Breathitt close by.

Good showing for Powell on the road.

Anyone have any stats?

  • Author
Good showing for Powell on the road.

Anyone have any stats?

I would like to see some. I'll guess that Romans had about 20 points and 15 boards.:D

Romans had 19 points, dennis had 21 points, pelfrey had 20 points. Overall, powell put up a good fight and even though they lost the game by three points it shows they will be a contender in the 14th region. Some calls could have gone both ways that got powell into foul trouble, but definately a good show at one of the toughest places to win in the region. I would rank Powell second with JBS and Hazard close behind.

  • Author
Romans had 19 points, dennis had 21 points, pelfrey had 20 points. Overall, powell put up a good fight and even though they lost the game by three points it shows they will be a contender in the 14th region. Some calls could have gone both ways that got powell into foul trouble, but definately a good show at one of the toughest places to win in the region. I would rank Powell second with JBS and Hazard close behind.

Who got into foul trouble.

Romans had three and pelfrey fouled out

Skidmore had two fouls, banks had three and dennis had four and johnson had three fouls

Sounds like both teams played very well. Congrats to PCC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.