Perry 89 Powell 86

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any details on this? I just heard the final.

No, but I think it was at Perry Central. So if you believe that PCC is the front runner in the 14th, as I do, then you have to rank Powell right up there.

No, but I think it was at Perry Central. So if you believe that PCC is the front runner in the 14th, as I do, then you have to rank Powell right up there.

I agree that PCC is the front runner and I would have to rank Powell on the same level as JBS for second place with Hazard and Breathitt close by.

Romans had 19 points, dennis had 21 points, pelfrey had 20 points. Overall, powell put up a good fight and even though they lost the game by three points it shows they will be a contender in the 14th region. Some calls could have gone both ways that got powell into foul trouble, but definately a good show at one of the toughest places to win in the region. I would rank Powell second with JBS and Hazard close behind.

Romans had 19 points, dennis had 21 points, pelfrey had 20 points. Overall, powell put up a good fight and even though they lost the game by three points it shows they will be a contender in the 14th region. Some calls could have gone both ways that got powell into foul trouble, but definately a good show at one of the toughest places to win in the region. I would rank Powell second with JBS and Hazard close behind.

Who got into foul trouble.