Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central 64 Hazard 54

Featured Replies

Final.

 

THis was the same exact score as last week with the winner reversed. Both these teams really puzzle me sometimes.

I went all the way to Hazard to watch this game and I think the difference was Micheal Campbell being in foul trouble all night. When he got his second foul and a silly technical right after the foul call(which I thought was a poor decision by the ref.) Hazard was only down 2 they went down 10 by half and in the third they were down 17. Campbell returned with 2.5 minutes to go in the third and Hazard cut the lead to 8 a couple of times but could get no closer. Hicks had 31 by my book( I could be wrong though). Big Al wasn't going down 3 times for no one.

  • Author

This game didnt surprise me because I knew Hazard could not beat PCC every time this year. Should be a fun district this year betwwen these two.

I went all the way to Hazard to watch this game and I think the difference was Micheal Campbell being in foul trouble all night. When he got his second foul and a silly technical right after the foul call(which I thought was a poor decision by the ref.) Hazard was only down 2 they went down 10 by half and in the third they were down 17. Campbell returned with 2.5 minutes to go in the third and Hazard cut the lead to 8 a couple of times but could get no closer. Hicks had 31 by my book( I could be wrong though). Big Al wasn't going down 3 times for no one.

Good point bball king!!! the score was dawgs 5 pcc2 when Campbell had his tech, Kelly made 4 ft and Stacy hit three to make it a 7 point trip and Campbell goes to bench with 3 fouls. Hazard struggeld from then on. Hicks had 31 but he shot alot of shots, dawgs missed about 85 layups. The 8th grade point gaurd (Eric Back) had a good floor game. Hazard had no answer for Kelly (25pts).

Good job commodores!!!! Anybody have stats for this game? Rebounds/points?

Kelly 25

Bailey 21 (only 2 at halftime)

Stacy 13 or 14

 

Hicks 31

Campbell 12 or 13 mostly in the 4th on free throws

 

Great game, Dores were really pumped for this one and I think the Dawgs may have been looking forward to next weeks all A matchup with JBS! Will be a great district tourney, can't wait for the draw! Let's see if we can make it 5 in a row, head up!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.