Perry Central 64 Hazard 54

uk96

I went all the way to Hazard to watch this game and I think the difference was Micheal Campbell being in foul trouble all night. When he got his second foul and a silly technical right after the foul call(which I thought was a poor decision by the ref.) Hazard was only down 2 they went down 10 by half and in the third they were down 17. Campbell returned with 2.5 minutes to go in the third and Hazard cut the lead to 8 a couple of times but could get no closer. Hicks had 31 by my book( I could be wrong though). Big Al wasn't going down 3 times for no one.

I went all the way to Hazard to watch this game and I think the difference was Micheal Campbell being in foul trouble all night. When he got his second foul and a silly technical right after the foul call(which I thought was a poor decision by the ref.) Hazard was only down 2 they went down 10 by half and in the third they were down 17. Campbell returned with 2.5 minutes to go in the third and Hazard cut the lead to 8 a couple of times but could get no closer. Hicks had 31 by my book( I could be wrong though). Big Al wasn't going down 3 times for no one.

Good point bball king!!! the score was dawgs 5 pcc2 when Campbell had his tech, Kelly made 4 ft and Stacy hit three to make it a 7 point trip and Campbell goes to bench with 3 fouls. Hazard struggeld from then on. Hicks had 31 but he shot alot of shots, dawgs missed about 85 layups. The 8th grade point gaurd (Eric Back) had a good floor game. Hazard had no answer for Kelly (25pts).

Kelly 25

Bailey 21 (only 2 at halftime)

Stacy 13 or 14

Hicks 31

Campbell 12 or 13 mostly in the 4th on free throws

Great game, Dores were really pumped for this one and I think the Dawgs may have been looking forward to next weeks all A matchup with JBS! Will be a great district tourney, can't wait for the draw! Let's see if we can make it 5 in a row, head up!