Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan vs Perry Central 2/5/07

Featured Replies

This will be a good game for JBS to show that they are still the best team in the region. They have only lost one game and they need to get more kids involved and use their size advantage. JBS can be as good as the coaches let them be. I think JBS will win the game but PCC has a nice team and it will be a good game.

In order for JBS to be more successful, they must use everyone. I think that had a lot to do with them coming back and beating Buckhorn. Collins and Short had big games. They should utilize what a lot of other teams don't have, SIZE!

In order for JBS to be more successful, they must use everyone. I think that had a lot to do with them coming back and beating Buckhorn. Collins and Short had big games. They should utilize what a lot of other teams don't have, SIZE!

 

I agree with you 100% that if any other coach had Collins and Short they would score about 30-35 points and 20-25 rebounds combined. I have heard alot of coaches say they would love to have either kid. If Stepp would pass to them when he drives inside they would get alot of easy baskets and then Stepp would get easier shots because teams wouldnt know if he was going to pass or shoot. In all honesty teams know know that he is not going to pass so they can double team him. If Cox was switched to point which is his natural position this team would be something to watch because he makes everyone around him better when he plays point.JMHO

King, I was wondering if you have ever picked JBS to win? I think you did pick them once against Riverside. Just messing with you..

I've got the last two JBS picks correct

i can't wait to here about how this one goes. JBS coming off a terrible defeat to Hazard. They was expecting to just be out of Richmond. If they can come back and rebound and get better play from the Step brothers and Cox should be a good win for them. I hope they don't dwell on this loss.

JBS will win by ten +

PCC in this one....

I think the question on this game is how will JBS bounce back after their first loss in the region. I think JBS will be fine but everyone that has watched them knows that JBS has to use their inside more to win this region. Hazard showed that Clark Stepp can be stopped and he has to have more confidence in his teammates and get them involved more. If he doesnt do this JBS will have some hard games this season...I still think JBS will win this game but we will probably know more when we see how they play in the games leading up to this one....Teamball is the answer...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.