Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard/Lee 14th All A predictions? 1/24

Featured Replies

How do we see this game coming out? Lee has been playing well, but only at home. This game happens to be at Hazard, so I'm going to say the Bulldogs big in this one! Lee seems to struggle when away from the warm confines of their home gym. 72-58 Dogs in a route!

I don't see Hazard winning in a rout, but with the game on their home floor and with the Campbell kid back in the lineup it will makes things very difficult for the Bobcats. However, if Lee can degate Hazard's speed and size, and somehow hold Hicks to around 12-14 points, they have a chance. But Lee also has to be hitting their shots. I've seen them both hot (Owsley) and cold (at Powell). In this game they'd better be 'hot'.

Hazard should win this game but if Lee contains Hicks they will have a shot. Hazard by 8...

Hazard by 40

You've got to be kidding:lol: No way!!! Heck, they only beat them by 10 in a pre-season scrimmage.

You've got to be kidding:lol: No way!!! Heck, they only beat them by 10 in a pre-season scrimmage.

 

It was an absurd prediction...

  • Author
I don't see Hazard winning in a rout, but with the game on their home floor and with the Campbell kid back in the lineup it will makes things very difficult for the Bobcats. However, if Lee can degate Hazard's speed and size, and somehow hold Hicks to around 12-14 points, they have a chance. But Lee also has to be hitting their shots. I've seen them both hot (Owsley) and cold (at Powell). In this game they'd better be 'hot'.

 

If, if, if, way to many if's involved in this senario!

With Hazard having the home court advantage they should be favored to win, but Lee has been playing well as of late. I'll pick an upset in this one......Lee-69.....Hazard-66......but I will be pulling for hazard.

40?? Come on make a real prediction....that is a joke. Lee by one I think. Hazard is going to overlook this bobcat team and it is going to bite them.

I'll take Hazard by 8. Lee is a solid team, but i think they'll get out rebounded in this one. When Hicks is on, its hard to beat Hazard. Good luck to both teams.

40?? Come on make a real prediction....that is a joke. Lee by one I think. Hazard is going to overlook this bobcat team and it is going to bite them.

 

I agree with you that if Hazard overlooks Lee it could spell trouble....I dont know much about Hazards new coach but if a team gets into tourney time and overlooks any team then it is the coaches fault..should be a good game..

Lee County-67

Hazard-62

you need to stop dreaming

you need to stop dreaming

 

how is that dreaming? if you think Lee County cant beat Hazard you need to stop dreaming, because they cant, Hazard can be beat, any team can be beat, and Lee County is good, they can beat any team in this region, and they will give Hazard trouble, so you need to stop dreaming

If, if, if, way to many if's involved in this senario!

Do you still feel the same way?

The game came down to the wire. I know my scenario had a lot of "ifs", but Hazard will probably be the first to admit that Lee is a solid opponent, and they're probably very glad the game wasn't in Beattyville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.