Hazard/Lee 14th All A predictions? 1/24

I don't see Hazard winning in a rout, but with the game on their home floor and with the Campbell kid back in the lineup it will makes things very difficult for the Bobcats. However, if Lee can degate Hazard's speed and size, and somehow hold Hicks to around 12-14 points, they have a chance. But Lee also has to be hitting their shots. I've seen them both hot (Owsley) and cold (at Powell). In this game they'd better be 'hot'.

I don't see Hazard winning in a rout, but with the game on their home floor and with the Campbell kid back in the lineup it will makes things very difficult for the Bobcats. However, if Lee can degate Hazard's speed and size, and somehow hold Hicks to around 12-14 points, they have a chance. But Lee also has to be hitting their shots. I've seen them both hot (Owsley) and cold (at Powell). In this game they'd better be 'hot'.

If, if, if, way to many if's involved in this senario!

40?? Come on make a real prediction....that is a joke. Lee by one I think. Hazard is going to overlook this bobcat team and it is going to bite them.

I agree with you that if Hazard overlooks Lee it could spell trouble....I dont know much about Hazards new coach but if a team gets into tourney time and overlooks any team then it is the coaches fault..should be a good game..

you need to stop dreaming

how is that dreaming? if you think Lee County cant beat Hazard you need to stop dreaming, because they cant, Hazard can be beat, any team can be beat, and Lee County is good, they can beat any team in this region, and they will give Hazard trouble, so you need to stop dreaming

If, if, if, way to many if's involved in this senario!

Do you still feel the same way?

The game came down to the wire. I know my scenario had a lot of "ifs", but Hazard will probably be the first to admit that Lee is a solid opponent, and they're probably very glad the game wasn't in Beattyville.