Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blaster17

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blaster17

  1. Ever team has a chance to win in any game.
  2. Yes I dont think that Noble should be a starting he needs alot of work but so does Fugate which also needs alot of work on his shot.
  3. What happen to you guys that had Breathitt getting beat in this one.
  4. From what I have seen from Coxs and the stepp boys they ant to hard to shut down. Clark stepp can not shoot he has they worst shot that I have seen. And Breathitt has many players has good or better than the stepps. Breathitt will not have to worry about coxs because they will not pass him the ball because they have got to show offs on the team that are ball hog shot guns. Did you see how Hazard beat JBS, they just let them shoot and that was something that JBS could not do that night. You know where I think JBS will be come tourney time they will have fallen apart. I went to some of the JBS games and you could tell that the fans and players are a getting tired of of the ball hogs. If they would use Cox and Collins they would be allot better team
  5. Breathitt Beat Jackson City 40+
  6. Didnt they play Jackson city tonight I ant trying to put Jackson city down but they ant beat no real good teams this season I would say they are the worst team in the 14 region. If you was ranked as high as JBS is in the region and could not beat Jackson city by 30+ I would fell sory for you.
  7. whatever Thats like me saying that scott county is agoing to beat HHS
  8. The 14 region is upset city
  9. I think that all of the Teams that I have on my list are about the same any one of them could win on any given night.
  10. Top five 1. Hazard 2. Breathitt 3. JBS- Perry county 4. JBS- Perry County 5. Lee County
  11. Anyone can win on any given night
  12. Stepp Bothers had a bad game Collins had some big Blocks and cox played about 65% he did not have no big scoring game but did make some big time free throws. Good luck JBS
  13. Buckhorn refused to give up they have real good ball team. And they showed JBS that they can be beat JBS come in thought that they would blow the wild cats out. you could see the worry on clark stepps face . GOOD WIN JBS KEEP IT UP
  14. Have you seen Breathitt players they are good, and the Hays boy has come alive he is one of the best powerforwards in the 14 region. I would say they do have the best big man in the region with 6-6 score from anywere Travis Smith. And you cant forget about shoot the lights out Justin Hollan. And then you have Nick Noble Which is a real good ball handler but ant the best shooter that have seen but any given night he can drop 10 on you. Then you have Aaron the bull Combs which is a alround good player and fugate which is one of the top Freshman in the 14 reigon. Than allen which is on real good defense players on that team. Many more good players Breathitt is loaded:walk:
  15. Breathitt played ever kid and if you ant notice Breathitt county High School is Grades 10-12 Not K-12 so they can't play 3-8 Grades on there team
  16. I know that comparing games don't amount to anything but I think that JBS and Breathitt are about even. Breathitt beat Cordia 6 points and JBS beat them 5 points. Breathitt beat Magoffin 79 -60 JBS beat them 69-59 /JBS Beat KCC 69-64 Breathitt beat them 66-52/ Breathitt Beat LCC -57-45 JBS beat them in first game 50-57 Breathitt ant had second game yet.
  17. Now because I knew that the Breathitt team was not all the great and understood that they would have some real bad loss:thumb:
  18. I dont think that they Beat Mason County and bell county ant beat the good teams that they have played

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.