Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HHS/Scott Co updates

Featured Replies

Anyone watching and/or listening to the game can post here.

 

SC 4

HHS 2

 

5:45 to go in 1st quarter.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
You can actually watch the game here.

 

Yep, I'm watching the game online with wsaz feed that someone posted.

I feel like I'm watching a college game. Its a good one.

Yep, I'm watching the game online with wsaz feed that someone posted.

I would be the camara man for free anywhere/anytime if they did something like this in KY.

  • Author

Scott up 14-6, still a long way to go. I said they would keep it close and surprise people, I should have just taken them to win it.

 

Oh well, still a long way to go.

Ohh my, Williams from Huntington!!! My goodness.

Scott Co, too much uptempo at the end of the 1st quarter, run your offensive sets. That's where your having success.

Chris Early 8.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg going to Oklahoma. This team really must have some talent.

  • Author

Very nice first quarter for Scott Co. They average over 80 points a game, they can run with Mayo and Co.

Patterson is a machine. Dude looks like a specimen. UK needs him!

Scott Co going to get in foul trouble, everytime down the floor they foul.

HHS is VERY athletic, but they are lacking a three point shooter. The are ice cold from three in this game.

Go Scott County!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.