Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HHS/Scott Co updates

Featured Replies

No, not a MAJOR Hoosiers upset. I was surprised in the prediction thread how everyone expected Mayo and CO to beat this team by 20-30 plus.

 

Course, I picked HHS as well, but this is the best team in the state of Kentucky.

 

I would be as happy as anyone to see a Ky team beat a WV team, but lets be honest, HHS has played horrible tonight and the calls have definetly been questionable.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what, a couple of those times they had no one between them and the basket. I probably would have gone for it.

I feel sorry for Patterson tonight though...No help at all.

I would be as happy as anyone to see a Ky team beat a WV team, but lets be honest, HHS has played horrible tonight and the calls have definetly been questionable.

NOONE IS LISTENING TO YOU RIGHT NOW

Good pass OJ....Lazy sloppy passes they do that stuff every game.

Jynx!!!!!

What? I can't jinx anybody, I'm Lucky Charms!!!

68-66 14.4 seconds remaining

 

Scott County ball

The feed froze up and the worst time possible.

What? I can't jinx anybody, I'm Lucky Charms!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.