Breathitt Co. 112 Menifee Co. 58

Breathitt pulled away from Menifee County in the middle of the first quarter and never looked back. I'm not sure what the final score was but I know that Breathitt scored 112 points. I believe Menifee scored 58 im nor sure on that though. At the begining of the season Breathitt beat Menifee by 4 points. Big change in between then and now. 112 points in a high school basketball game is pretty impressive, especially with no overtime. Congrads bobcats and keep this ball rolling. :walk:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe you could beat a team by 7 then beat them in the rematch by 51, did Menifee lose players or have the Bobcats improved greatly over the course of this season.

Menifee is 5-15 and near the bottom of the 16th region. :scared:

I was sort of hoping no one would post on this game. I listened to the radio pre-game and Menifee's coach said several of his senior starters were out with suspensions of some sort. Breathitt kept their front line players in until 3:30 left to go in the game when they reached 100. I wasn't real proud to be a Bobcat fan last night.

Breathitt pulled away from Menifee County in the middle of the first quarter and never looked back. I'm not sure what the final score was but I know that Breathitt scored 112 points. I believe Menifee scored 58 im nor sure on that though. At the begining of the season Breathitt beat Menifee by 4 points. Big change in between then and now. 112 points in a high school basketball game is pretty impressive, especially with no overtime. Congrads bobcats and keep this ball rolling. :walk:

Doesn't seem all that impressive if Menifee had some senior starters out. I wonder how many was out. Does anyone know?

Menifee is way down and if Breathitt did leave their starters in that long it is a crying shame.

Breathitt might of had one starter in the game with 10 minutes left they made sure that all of the players got at lest 5 minutes of playing. And when Breathitt had a starter in he never shot it he just made sure the ball got down the floor and he would pass it off to one of his younger teammates

I was sort of hoping no one would post on this game. I listened to the radio pre-game and Menifee's coach said several of his senior starters were out with suspensions of some sort. Breathitt kept their front line players in until 3:30 left to go in the game when they reached 100. I wasn't real proud to be a Bobcat fan last night.

People like you always are the ones putting good teams like Breathitt down from what I seen Menifee had the same players that they did when Breathitt played them at the being of the season. And they scored 100 points to prove that they are a good team because when they beat a team 7 points ever one puts them down by saying that team ant no good they just beat Menifee by seven points. When other teams in ky beats a team by 100 plus no one says anything. I just cant understand how people think Pick on the mountain teams.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scoring 100 points on Menifee County proves you are a good team?:creepy: That is a scary thought. Other than that statement the rest of the post is pretty much unreadable. Better find a better way to prove you have a good team:jump:

Impressive win ? No, far from it.

Impressive offensive output ? Yes.

exactly, of Breathitt County's 18 wins, theres really only one good win, and thats against Hazard, and they only beat a 3-14 South Floyd by 9, we will see how good Breathitt is when they play Lee, June Buchanan, and Estill

People like you always are the ones putting good teams like Breathitt down from what I seen Menifee had the same players that they did when Breathitt played them at the being of the season. And they scored 100 points to prove that they are a good team because when they beat a team 7 points ever one puts them down by saying that team ant no good they just beat Menifee by seven points. When other teams in ky beats a team by 100 plus no one says anything. I just cant understand how people think Pick on the mountain teams.

I think Rowan County Middle School has an opening in their schedule if Breathitt would like to come to Morehead and pound them into oblivion. I mean you guys obviously have a good team (18-1), but crushing a bad team that is even missing some of its best players doesn't prove anything. I would be ashamed that the JV team didn't play most of the game.

I think Rowan County Middle School has an opening in their schedule if Breathitt would like to come to Morehead and pound them into oblivion. I mean you guys obviously have a good team (18-1), but crushing a bad team that is even missing some of its best players doesn't prove anything. I would be ashamed that the JV team didn't play most of the game.

I spit my coffee on the computer....Thanks Wireman. I gotta call the IT guy again.:lol:

Breathitt started the game with the line-up like this: Fugate, Hayes, Noble, Hollan, and Smith. In the 4th quarter the line-up was like this: Fugate, Hollan, Richie, R. Allen, D. Allen. Half way through the 4th Steve put in everyone else. Don't have all the names but i know everyone got to play in the 4th. Going into the final frame Breathitt was ahead 82-41 I believe. Breathitt hit every shot it through up. Now you can chose either side and make a good point, but Breathitt just played their kids. They didn't intend on running up the score, everyone played. Is it Breathitt's fault that they couldn't miss, no. Is it Breathitts fault that even the J.V was hitting shots, no. So the opinion of running up the score is done, Breathitt is a classy program and its always getting the short end of the stick. We put this thread on here to congradulate a team for putting up 112 points. Not to beat them down for something they couldn't help. By the way Breathitt plays JBS in a few days so maybe we will see what team we have. Hopefully putting up a great game will husht he cridicts.