Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WYMT Top 10

Featured Replies

1. South Laurel

2. June Buchanan

3. Breathitt

4. Paintsville

5. Bell

6. Shelby Valley

7. Clay CO

8. Hazard

9. Southwestern

10 Belfry

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. South Laurel

2. JBS

3. Bell County

4. Shelby Valley

5. Clay Co.

6. Perry Central

7. Hazard

8. Paintsville

9. Breathitt Co.

10. Cumberland

  • Author
1. South Laurel

2. JBS

3. Bell County

4. Shelby Valley

5. Clay Co.

6. Perry Central

7. Hazard

8. Paintsville

9. Breathitt Co.

10. Cumberland

 

I see that you have taken Southwestern out and moved Breathitt down. I have not seen either play this year but was wondering why. Are they overrated?

Southwestern is the biggest shock to me.

 

They are very, very inconsistent and there are better teams in the 12th than them.

  • Author
Southwestern is the biggest shock to me.

 

They are very, very inconsistent and there are better teams in the 12th than them.

 

I was curious about them getting in also...

I think Breathitt is a solid team but there schedule has been a little weak and that is why I dropped them a little.

Would you consider Elliott Co. a mountain school?

Would you consider Elliott Co. a mountain school?

I would. If you've ever been to Sandy Hook you'd know why:D

I'd say the reason they're not included is WYMT probably rates just the schools in their coverage area, which includes the a few 12th region counties, the 13th, 14th and 15th regions, and a few counties in the 16th, like Morgan.

Elliott may not be in their TV coverage area. I can't recall seeing any highlights of their games on WYMT sports.

I think Breathitt is a solid team but there schedule has been a little weak and that is why I dropped them a little.

 

I think that Breathitt is one of the top teams in the mountains it sounds like you need to take a closer look at breathitt they are 17-1 Ithink they have beat about the same teams as JBS or better team.

 

 

 

June Buchanan so far

 

'Jenkins June Buchanan 70 - 46 (W)

Letcher County Central June Buchanan 57 - 50 (W)

Magoffin County East Ridge 69 - 59 (W)

Sheldon Clark Sheldon Clark 95 - 71 (W)

Mason County Perry County Central 55 - 57 (L)

Knott County Central Knott County Central 69 - 64 (W) Piarist School June Buchanan 92 - 35 (W)

Pendleton County Lexington Catholic 76 - 65 (W)

Lexington Catholic Lexington Catholic 55 - 73 (L)

Trinity (Louisville) Lexington Catholic 55 - 84 (L)

Owsley County June Buchanan 101 - 51 (W)

Jenkins Jenkins 68 - 48 (W)

Pineville Perry County Central 77 - 51 (W)

Hazard Perry County Central 64 - 55 (W)

Bell County Perry County Central 59 - 58 (W)

Prestonsburg June Buchanan 89 - 53 (W)

Letcher County Central Letcher County Central 73 - 48 (W)

 

 

Breathitt county so far

 

Menifee County Menifee County 69 - 62 (W) Garrard County Somerset 70 - 57 (W)

Hazard Breathitt County 57 - 59 (L)

Owsley County Breathitt County 63 - 44 (W)

Cordia Breathitt County 58 - 52 (W)

Brown Breathitt County 87 - 62 (W)

Buckhorn Breathitt 73 - 64 (W) Jackson City Breathitt County 85 - 61 (W) Piarist School Piarist School 96 - 58 (W)

Jackson County Hazard 64 - 63 (W)

Barren County Hazard 62 - 54 (W)

Hazard Hazard 57 - 56 (W)

Letcher County Central Breathitt County 57 - 45 (W)

Knott County Central Breathitt County 66 - 52 (W) Wolfe County Breathitt County 84 - 45 (W)

South Floyd South Floyd 70 - 61 (W)

Magoffin County Magoffin County 79 - 60 (W)

Brown Brown 60 - 49 (W)

Elliott Co. is a top 10 team.

Breathitt hasn't played a game with anyone that can beat Pendleton or Bell Co. much less stay within 20 of Catholic or Mason Co. There schedules don't even come close. Best 2 wins are by a total of 3 points against Hazard.

  • Author

I have not seen Breathitt play so I am not sure how good they are but it won't be long till they play JBS so then they can prove their worth.

Would you consider Elliott Co. a mountain school?

 

I deff would! The 16th should be considering in those rankings!

1. South Laurel

2. JBS

3. Bell County

4. Shelby Valley

5. Clay Co.

6. Perry Central

7. Hazard

8. Paintsville

9. Breathitt Co.

10. Cumberland

Is that your personal top 10 or the real top 10?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.