Owsley 41 Lee 39

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owsley County was able to keep a low scoring game and didnt committ many turnovers. Owsley led for most of the game and the Bobcats offense was stagnant. From the start of the game Owsley jumped out to a point lead before Lee ever scored. IMO Lee County overlooked the Owls and it came back to bite them.

What happened to Lee this year? I thought they had poor season given their expectations.When I saw them play they seemed lifeless and disinterested. Anyone know what the problem was? On the flip side, Owsley pulls the upset. I don't know how they do it but for a school of 250.... or so they seem to do something almost every year.

Lee led by 4 with just over a minute to go. A critical turnover and foul left Owsley with a one point lead. Lee hit one ft and deliberately missed the next and got one shot to win at the buzzer right under the basket, but it missed.

7 Seniors graduate from Lee.

The Owls played good D most of the game and are to be congratulated. As I said earlier, they are not as weak as most people assume.

Like the good old days with Moose. Great win you beat a really good team in Lee i was not there just hope ever thing went well and a good clean hard fought game There has been some great games between Lee and Owsley and seems like ever one gets along good. Was it a good clean played game?

Like the good old days with Moose. Great win you beat a really good team in Lee i was not there just hope ever thing went well and a good clean hard fought game There has been some great games between Lee and Owsley and seems like ever one gets along good. Was it a good clean played game?

It was a good clean game. These two teams are enemies on the court but all of the players, coaches, and fans respect the other when the final horn blows.

Mostley, except for one intentinal foul given to Jeremy Brewer from the Owls,

I was sitting on the bleachers next to the official when that call was made. It was an iffy call to me. Brewer did grab the arm hard but it looked like he was trying to swat the ball out of his hand. But I am not the official.

It was a great game. Both Lee and Owsley fans were awesome from start to finish. After what the boys, and Coach Parrett have went through this season, and especially the blow they had today, they deserved this win. Go Owls!!! We want another 56th District Championship Banner!!!!! We're behind you all the way. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa