Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell vs. Lee Predictions 01-12-07

Featured Replies

Should be a good one. I'll take Powell - 5+, Powell seems to have the ball rolling right now and are on a 3 game win streak, and just recently won the Cougar Classic at Letcher County Central. (the cite of the regional tourney). Good luck to both teams! Can't wait for this one:banana: :ylsuper:

Should be a great game. Lee is playing so poorly right now just hope they can make a game of it.

  • Author

What is wrong with them that is making them play so poorly?

Not sure right now, Team not shooting well and just not meshing. Coach is trying everything. Powell is clicking on all cylinders. Saw them against Sheldon Clark, Wow what a buzzsaw. Coach Lively has turned them into real contenders. Go 56 th

Looks like Lee played and shot well last night against Barbourville at home. This game will be a battle. Lee always plays better at home and shoots a lot better their too! I'm going to have to take Lee at home by 2. Lively and the Pirates are playing well though and could have a lot to say about that if Lee doesn't do anything to slow down Romans and the rest of the Patriots!

I'll take Powell by 10. They really seem to be playing really good right now.

I'll take Powell by 10.

I have to agree with bballking, Lee is playing (shooting) bad right now, however in the game against Barbourville they looked very good in an extremely fast paced game. I think Lee is a talented team they just are not palying it. But at Lee makes it close I believe, so I am going to take Lee by one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.