Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson City/Buckhorn All A 1/22?

Featured Replies

What does everyone think about this game? Should be a good one up on the hill in Jackson. I'm going with the Horn in this one by 5!

Should be a really good game but i think i will take buckhorn in this one by 2

This is the closest of the opening games but a long shot. I think I will take Jackson City at home in this one.

I'll root for Jackson but having seen both teams I believe Buckhorn will win in a close one.

Buckhorn seems to be playing their best ball right now. Buckhorn by 9.

Try Buckhorn by 19!

Try Buckhorn by 19!

 

Sorry...it was 18 :ylsuper:

Good win for the Wildcats. They are capable of beating anyone on a given night. I believe I saw on WYMT online that Blank had 31. Good showing, glad to see the 'horn back competitive.

Good win for the Wildcats. They are capable of beating anyone on a given night. I believe I saw on WYMT online that Blank had 31. Good showing, glad to see the 'horn back competitive.

 

 

Blank had 31, including 25 in the second half and Zach Gay had a triple-double with 11 points, 14 rebounds and 10 blocked shots.

They must have been on fire....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.