Anything About the 14th All A

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only two teams that can go out of the 14th this year. JBS or Hazard, unless something crazy happens! Both of these teams will have a good showing down in Richmond. Knott did play JBS pretty well early, but they have not been playing well as of late. Should be a good tourney and a great final next week.

I am telling you that Hazard and JBS are not the ONLY two teams that can win this......they are both beatable and anything can happen....

There is only two teams that can go out of the 14th this year. JBS or Hazard, unless something crazy happens! Both of these teams will have a good showing down in Richmond. Knott did play JBS pretty well early, but they have not been playing well as of late. Should be a good tourney and a great final next week.

JBS and Hazard are the two favorites to win and one of them could have a bad game or something but I dont think both of them will lose before the finals . They are in opposite brackets...I expect to see these two in the finals..

I think there are many teams that can win one game in the tourney but I dont know if there are many that can put 4 together. If JBS plays just a little more team ball I think they will easily make it through to Richmond. They are shooting extremely well from the outside with 5 guys that can shoot the three and they can dominate the inside on defense and also on offense if they decide to go inside. I just really cant see anyone beating JBS....IMO

I agree, but it only takes one. Both Hazard and JBS lost to Wolfe and Owsley last season opening the door for Lee Co. and Buckhorn to make a run. Don't get me wrong Lee was the best team at the time, but anything can happen. I also agree that is JBS plays to their potential it will be hard for anyone to beat them. It should be a real good tournament.

Hazard had better be weary of Lee County in their bracket. The Bobcats are playing extremely well lately. Lee has the talent to win this game.

Who does Lee play in their first game? When could they meet Hazard?