Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anything About the 14th All A

Featured Replies

Any info?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only two teams that can go out of the 14th this year. JBS or Hazard, unless something crazy happens! Both of these teams will have a good showing down in Richmond. Knott did play JBS pretty well early, but they have not been playing well as of late. Should be a good tourney and a great final next week.

There is only two teams that can go out of the 14th this year. JBS or Hazard, unless something crazy happens! Both of these teams will have a good showing down in Richmond. Knott did play JBS pretty well early, but they have not been playing well as of late. Should be a good tourney and a great final next week.

 

I am telling you that Hazard and JBS are not the ONLY two teams that can win this......they are both beatable and anything can happen....

  • Author

good point bigcat

There is only two teams that can go out of the 14th this year. JBS or Hazard, unless something crazy happens! Both of these teams will have a good showing down in Richmond. Knott did play JBS pretty well early, but they have not been playing well as of late. Should be a good tourney and a great final next week.

 

JBS and Hazard are the two favorites to win and one of them could have a bad game or something but I dont think both of them will lose before the finals . They are in opposite brackets...I expect to see these two in the finals..

I will agree that Hazard and JBS are the heavy favorites, but to say they are the only teams that can win it, I don't agree with. Knott, Lee, and Buckhorn have good shots.

I think JBS or Hazard are going to win, but you can't count out Lee.

Some of the games are held at Breathitt this year.

Hazard had better be weary of Lee County in their bracket. The Bobcats are playing extremely well lately. Lee has the talent to win this game.

I agree. Lee will be no push over. I think Hazard and JBS are the favorites, but there are a few teams that can beat them and make a run. It should be a good tournament.

I think there are many teams that can win one game in the tourney but I dont know if there are many that can put 4 together. If JBS plays just a little more team ball I think they will easily make it through to Richmond. They are shooting extremely well from the outside with 5 guys that can shoot the three and they can dominate the inside on defense and also on offense if they decide to go inside. I just really cant see anyone beating JBS....IMO

I agree, but it only takes one. Both Hazard and JBS lost to Wolfe and Owsley last season opening the door for Lee Co. and Buckhorn to make a run. Don't get me wrong Lee was the best team at the time, but anything can happen. I also agree that is JBS plays to their potential it will be hard for anyone to beat them. It should be a real good tournament.

Hazard had better be weary of Lee County in their bracket. The Bobcats are playing extremely well lately. Lee has the talent to win this game.

Who does Lee play in their first game? When could they meet Hazard?

Lee Co. drew a BYE playing the winner of the Hazard/Owsley game.

Lee Co. drew a BYE playing the winner of the Hazard/Owsley game.

 

Is that played at Breathitt?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.