2. JBS over Cordia, good game but JBS will be at home on the big floor

3. Buckhorn over Jackson City in a tight one, Wilcats pull it off

Wednesday, 1.Jenkins over Wolfe at Wolfe in a tight one

2. Hazard over Lee in a route, it's at Hazard and Lee can't rebound with them

3. JBS over Riverside

4. Knott Central over Buckhorn, wild one at the Horn

Friday, Semi finals

Hazard over Jenkins by double digits

JBS over Knott Central in another barnburner between in county rivals.

Saturday, Finals

JBS over Hazard, to much offense for the Dogs!

Crusaders make their first trip to Richmond!

Just my opinion but I still don't think that KCC should be in this tournament. I have heard that their enrollment will go back up next year when the freshman class is counted in with the 10th-12th. Wouldn't it be strange for a school to be in it one year but not qualify the next? Has this ever happened? Anyway, I say let the small schools have their turn in the all A. KCC needs to stick with the way things already were instead of grasping at a small school tournament to get attention. JMO.

Just my opinion but I still don't think that KCC should be in this tournament. I have heard that their enrollment will go back up next year when the freshman class is counted in with the 10th-12th. Wouldn't it be strange for a school to be in it one year but not qualify the next? Has this ever happened? Anyway, I say let the small schools have their turn in the all A. KCC needs to stick with the way things already were instead of grasping at a small school tournament to get attention. JMO.

I'm not sure but I think that when a school qualifies for the All A their enrollment figures aren't looked at for another year. That is, they're in for a two year period before another count is done. This is the way it used to be unless they've changed it.

Until the KHSAA changes the size number to be an All A school, more and more schools are going to keep qualifying like this. If they want it to be an All A tourney, then they are going to have to lower the number so it will be a true All A school tourney. Right now they are letting way to many teams in it, they should just call it a Pre-State tourney warm up, because a lot of the teams in it, usually play in the state tourney as well. But until the number is changed, no one can say anything to any of the schools that qualify. Great for the school if you can qualify and win in your region!

My Predictions for the All A in the 14th:

Monday, 1. Hazard over Owsley big

2. JBS over Cordia, good game but JBS will be at home on the big floor

3. Buckhorn over Jackson City in a tight one, Wilcats pull it off

Wednesday, 1.Jenkins over Wolfe at Wolfe in a tight one

2. Hazard over Lee in a route, it's at Hazard and Lee can't rebound with them

3. JBS over Riverside

4. Knott Central over Buckhorn, wild one at the Horn

Friday, Semi finals

Hazard over Jenkins by double digits

JBS over Knott Central in another barnburner between in county rivals.

Saturday, Finals

JBS over Hazard, to much offense for the Dogs!

Crusaders make their first trip to Richmond!

The KHSAA website says that Cordia is the home team tonight. Is this incorrect.