Everything posted by JCS
-
14th Region Predictions
Why does it bother you so bad that they postponed a few games. You have made that comment two or three times now. Where you wanting to watch these early games or something.
-
June Buchanan 51 Hazard 46
Stick to the thread. It is about JBS and Hazard game. Why do you want to take the thread somewhere it shouldn't go. If you want to get an argument out of somebody than start another thread and don't use this one about JBS and Hazard. That is an unnecessary and unintelligent thing to say in this thread.
-
June Buchanan 84 Breathitt County 63
Probably would have lost in the district like he did last year
-
Breathitt vs. Buckhorn predictions
I watched Breathitt play in the district tournament and they really seemed to have the type of intensity they had early in the year when they were trying to prove they could compete for the regional crown. I know their district wasn't the toughest in the region, but in my opinion they looked as if they feel they still have a lot to prove to fans around the region. I look for their intensity to match anyone they play and wouldn't be surprised if they come with more intensity than anyone they play. In other words I think if Breathitt comes to play , they will beat Buckhorn 7,8 or maybe 10 points and advance to the second round.
-
Knott County Central 61 June Buchanan School 58
Anyone have stats on the game. Who played well ?
-
Wolfe vs. Breathitt Predictions?
Breathitt 94 Wolfe 59
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
I believe TheVille said they came out in the second half with fire in their eyes, not on fire. Breathitt did turn up the defensive intensity in the second half and it looked like Coach Banks made the right adjustments at the half. I don't think any coach would be satisfied with being behind at the half, but he seemed to handle it pretty successfully.
-
Powell County 80 Estill County 78
Who is #10 from Powell? Is he usually one of their leading scorers or was this a surprise that he was on fire?
-
Wolfe vs. Breathitt Predictions?
Wolfe will probably play better at home, but I think Breathitt wins convincingly. 20 or better
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
61-44 final
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
He is a good one
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
I have watched Jackson play all year and that just ain't going to happen, but it sure would make a good movie. Be careful on your way to Perry Central and good luck to your favorite team Buckhorn.:thumb:
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
I think Breathitt has too much depth for the Tigers. Jackson may hang around early, but Breathitt will pull away and win by double figures. Look for Smith to have a big game tonight. I think Hayes will play a major role also. Hayes has improved 100% this season. I hope everyone gets in tonight that wants to see the game. Expect a big crowd.
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
i really like that dancing banana:banana: :banana: :banana: I Think the Bobcats will be dancing after tonight
-
Lynn Camp Pineville District Predictions
Lynn Camp in an upset 67-62
-
47th District Predictions
the rock wins it
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
its almost time to get it on:fight:
-
Riverside vs. Wolfe 2-27
great post dahorn. If Riverside can beat the pressure, I think they can make it interesting
-
Riverside vs. Wolfe 2-27
Can Riverside hang around in this one?
-
KCC vs. LCC Feb 27
Knott 62 Letcher 57
-
Powell Co vs Estill Co Predictions
Estill 68 Powell 61
-
Jackson vs Breathitt
I can't see:eek: the tigers winning this one. Breathitt by a bunch
-
Perry County Central vs. Buckhorn Predictions
:ylsuper: :fight: Buckhorn by 7:banana: :dancingpa
-
Most likely upset of a top seed in the opening round of districts
Buckhorn over Perry Estill over Powell
-
Powell Co vs Estill Co Predictions
There is a way Estill can win this one, but they must shoot well and defend the post.