Powell County 80 Estill County 78

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game all of the way. The officials let both teams play. Estill had 4 players foul out. Number 10 for Powell County was on fire and Romans who was quiet in the first half played well in the second. Christopher had a good game for Estill. But I was most impressed with Estill County's #4 and 33, I think that #4 is a sophmore but he was very impressive.

It was a great atmosphere with almost a capacity crowd at Owsley County's "Palace".

Cant wait till Saturday night.

Congrats Coach Lively and the Powell Co team.:thumb: We have plans to go watch the district finals. Sorry Professor, I am going to be for Powell Co in this one.:D

I understand.:thumb:

Here's hoping the Owls can pull another upset.

GO OWLS:dancingpa

I thought Powell shot extremely well in this game. Most people don't realize Estill plays mostly undercalssmen including soph Tristan Cacklin who through in 25 tonight and BLake Christopher who threw in 23 . Tonight, Berryman was the only senior that played for estill and he fouled out. Looks like Estill may be team to beat in coming years in the 56th. Congratualations to Cody Berryman on an outstanding career.

I thought Powell shot extremely well in this game. Most people don't realize Estill plays mostly undercalssmen including soph Tristan Cacklin who through in 25 tonight and BLake Christopher who threw in 23 . Tonight, Berryman was the only senior that played for estill and he fouled out. Looks like Estill may be team to beat in coming years in the 56th. Congratualations to Cody Berryman on an outstanding career.

Cackling impressed me tonight,he will be an excellent player. Berryman was a non factor in tonights game. I hate to see him go out the way he did.

I understand.:thumb:

Here's hoping the Owls can pull another upset.

GO OWLS:dancingpa

Hey Professor I for one are rooting for the Owl's I did pick them to beat Lee Co. but I won't go that far this time, but we can hope.:thumb: